souls
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
soul hunter
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

souls

hi my question is i like to summon a scamp then soul trap him to sell it to the creeper . i can buy unlimeted gems but is this consider cheating or playing smart.
Post Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:01 pm
cfmdobbie
High Emperor
High Emperor

Well, depends what you think about it, really. I suspect that since you ask the question, you already think it's a bit of a cheat, and are after someone to reassure you it's not!

I'm afraid I'm not that person. There are many things in Morrowind that I consider "cheating", and summoning creatures for purposes other than combat is one of them.

However, if you want to use that trick to make money, go right ahead! It is Christmas, after all.
Post Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:01 pm
nwmagi
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Gems...

I don't think it's cheating to summon creatures to soul trap. On the other hand using an unlimited supply of gems and then selling to the creaper is. I don't sell to the creeper or the crab. Don't think the game is really ment to be played like that. You shouldn't be worrying about money that much anyways. I've got a pile of expensive stuff I can't sell. Started leaving it at the smith in Vivec and at Meldors. Whenever I'm around I bop in and make a couple thousand.
Post Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:04 pm
blade81
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

well i wouldnt consider it cheating, i mean if you earned the gems and bought the spell to summon the creature then you should have the right to trap and sell them. Of course if i was you i would prolly summon something a little more expensive then a scamp... something like a dremora
Post Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:34 pm