Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Delivering Report In Bloodmoon - I HATE timed quests!!!!!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Hagatha
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Delivering Report In Bloodmoon - I HATE timed quests!!!!!!!

I'm supposed to deliver a report to the East Empire rep and the Fort, and I have five hours to find him apparently. I have seen the arched stone formation before, but can't for thi life of me find it even using my maps.

Am I ever actually going to deliver this report, or does the game never actually allow you to deliver it? Because after three times I am getting awfully sick of wandering around the same pneinsula and even if I find the arched rock, I still have to locate the individual I am looking for and it is night so it's dark. The journal instructions don't look right anyway - there is no tomb under the stone archway - I've been there berfore, after all,

Can anyone give me precise directions as to how to resolve this quest? What exactly am I looking for?
Post Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:20 am
Bigfoot!
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Re: Delivering Report In Bloodmoon - I HATE timed quests!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Hagatha
I'm supposed to deliver a report to the East Empire rep and the Fort, and I have five hours to find him apparently. I have seen the arched stone formation before, but can't for thi life of me find it even using my maps.

Am I ever actually going to deliver this report, or does the game never actually allow you to deliver it? Because after three times I am getting awfully sick of wandering around the same pneinsula and even if I find the arched rock, I still have to locate the individual I am looking for and it is night so it's dark. The journal instructions don't look right anyway - there is no tomb under the stone archway - I've been there berfore, after all,

Can anyone give me precise directions as to how to resolve this quest? What exactly am I looking for?

I HATED that stupid task too! I wish I could give you exact directions, but if I recall the guy is not even reported to be at the same place in different games. There are, I believe, two or three places where you might be told he is. It IS possible to deliver the report, but it is really hard to get there on time--at least it was for me. I had to try about five times to make it At least now you know it's possible. I know I used levitation to fly there--saves time. Good luck

Bigfoot!
Post Wed Oct 29, 2003 2:49 pm
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

The tomb/arch is on the east coast of Sothstheim and can be seen on the map that came with the game. If I'm not mistaken, there is a Nord standing outside of it.
Post Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:14 pm
Averan_Lore000
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

You could set a mark spell at the place in which you have be at. Once you get the quest you can just use the recall spell
Post Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:33 pm