Answers from those who finished it!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
Styng
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Answers from those who finished it!

Hmmm... I'm looking for a VERY detailed answer cuz I want to know how and if I should play it again.
First of all:
I tried to join the Sect Camp. I managed to persuade 3 of the Baals.. the one from the gate, the one that I brought mervin to, and Tyon(from the temple) by bringing him a powerful Dream Call from some guy in New Camp. I didn't manage to persuade Cadar though because I didn't have a sleep scrooll. Question... how do I get to Sect Camp?
New Camp: I tried this too... I finished about all the quests there and I was at level 6. They said conditions for aproval level 5... does this mean that I can join them ONLY at level 5? Or is it a bug? If it's a way to join them tell me in detail.
Furthemore... is the story different? New quests than Old Camp or something like that? I'm curently in the temple and I defeted 3 shamans... looking for what I'm suppose to be looking
So... is it worth playing again? I have a 75 damage weapon equiped and I have to try to go back to get 4th Circle of magic and strength so I can equip a sword of 92 damage. I have Armoured MineCrawler Plate Armour or something like that... are there harder armours?
That's all for now. Pliz... in detail
Post Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:34 pm
Neo_Genesis
The Assassin
The Assassin

wait.. wait... you mean your at the temple without being in a guild?

try to use marvin, set you lv on 5, join and set it back to 6...
Post Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:02 pm
Gorath
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

He probabl yjoined the Old camp.
You need to give the list from the old mine to the New Camp so they can manipulate it.

The other careers arenīt that different. Gothic 2 is better in this regard.
Post Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:51 pm
cptmaxon
High Emperor
High Emperor

u need 4 baals
at the right of the camp there is a guy named ghorim talk to him and he will give u a quest after completing it the ball near him will speak to u and give u a task as a reward for the task he will give u a sleep scroll and his support
Post Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:12 am
Scribbles
Unsent
Unsent

Ghorim is one of the mashing weed. he is the only one with a name

Broken in Exile
Post Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:58 pm
RastaBlasta420
Village Leader
Village Leader

The reason you cant join the New Camp is because Lares wants you to sell baal isidro's weed and give him the money. (baal isidro is in the tavern.)
Post Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:28 am
yeberion
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

New camp: I persume youve talked to lares, do all of the tasks he gives you, once done go back to the old camp and ask deigo to give you the test of faith, when you get the list from the old mine take it to lares and he will change it, then take it to deigo and return to lares WALA your a rogue.

Sect camp: Go to the free weed stand and get your 3 northern dark swamp weeds. I havent played this for a while but there is a novice instructing some new comers and when you talk to him he will blabber about becoming a guru, ask him for help and he will ask for 3 swamp weeds, give him yours and he will then tell you to talk to lester away from the baal, go to lester and ask him to give you a tour (doesnt matter where you go) then ask him to help you.

OR

Go to the 3 novices doing the weed mashing, talk to the named one and he will complain about another novice not taking his shift, go "persuade" this other novice to go take his shift (hes under cor kaloms hut). When you return the baal will speak to you and ask you to go collect the swamp weed (make sure you find both groups) then take the swamp weed to cor kalom, return to the baal and he will give you his vote.

Im sorry i couldnt name them all i play gothic 2 now hope that helped you
Post Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:34 am