Usergroups
More help please (its crucial please!)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Joey
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

OK thanks for helping me before but im stuck (again) OK kalom gets his stone blabs on about secretion stuff and now iv ended up in the old mine. Ian wans his Gear and i now know how to take the manibals of mine crawlers. I am level 6. the templer mention all these Cor guys and i talked to them at the bottom they did'nt give me much help. Oh i have 4 manibals and i can take 1 mine crawler on maybe 2 or if im lucky 3! (but i doubt 3) I think iv found that abandoned cave where the gear is supposed to be but there is 4-5 minecrawlers down there. I have heavy shadow armour, a battle sword and a longbow. So, what do i do no? any suggestions?
Oh and i was thinking, maybe ill go back just before i joined the shadows and join the rogues, do u reckomend it?

thaks for help
Post Thu Dec 27, 2001 7:43 pm
wesmjohn
Baron of the Court
Baron of the Court

With what you have you should be able to beat the crawlers. Try to soften them up with arrows, then go down and finish them and get the gearwheel. If you have too much trouble, go back up and kill some more easy enemies and see Diego to increase your strength.
Post Thu Dec 27, 2001 8:14 pm
jldawson
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Whatever you do, don't take the ladder down. That's how to get killed. If you work your way around, there is an alternate way down which doesn't alert the Minecrawlers to your presence.
Post Thu Dec 27, 2001 8:37 pm
Xandrius
Village Leader
Village Leader

try to morph to a minecrawler
Post Thu Dec 27, 2001 10:07 pm

Jldawson is right, going slowly down the stairs IS suicide, and there IS another way down. But if you're fast you can take the gearwheel without facing the crawlers ... grab and go. I did that ...
Post Thu Dec 27, 2001 10:28 pm