Usergroups
2 doors I can't open- near end of game
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
paraphilenos
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

First there is a ladder on the side of Gomez's place that goes below ground down to a door that can't be picked. I killed gomez and got his keys, but it won't open.
Second at the blacksmith across from the castle (where stone is) there is a door at the top of a short ramp that can't be picked. I thought i would have the key by now, but...
Anyone know???
Post Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:26 am

The smith´s door i havent been able to open, but i cheatet my way in there and there is nothing of greater value in there.
I dont think the door under Gomez casle can be opend, even if you have his key. BUT there is another way around it. Go out of the casle to the outer ring. Then go around to the big campfire (where Fisk and Dexter are sitting, on the backside of Gomez house) Jump up on the roff of the hutts and walk towards the casle. There should be a hole in the wall so you can sneek in.

I havent tried this before i got Gomes key so i dont know if the door inside is open, but theres a nice sword in there´ if youre at a medium level. If youre at the end of the game, the sword is pretty useless.

Hopes this helps. If it doesent, let me know
Post Wed Dec 19, 2001 5:13 am

paraphilenos
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Thanks- that helped. How did you cheat your way in?
Post Wed Dec 19, 2001 5:28 am

With "marvin mode".
Bring up youre preferenses skills/strength etc. then type marvin and return to the game, now press k and you will jump forward , try it
Post Wed Dec 19, 2001 12:58 pm

paraphilenos
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Oh that is too cool!
Post Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:43 pm

"I dont think the door under Gomez casle can be opend, even if you have his key"

Actually, one of the keys _does_ work on the aforementioned cellar door.
Post Wed Dec 19, 2001 9:58 pm