I need beer, dammit! - stuck again lol
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
harekrishna
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I need beer, dammit! - stuck again lol

OK, I'm doing the 1-eyed murderer quest and I need some beer to give to the murderer. Whenever I try to give gold to Tizzy the barmaid, she says 'I can't serve you right now'. I think I've drunk all the beer in the game (there were only a couple of mugs dotted around in the bar and rebel camp) and can't find any more. Anyone know where I can get beer?

Also, I've enchanted the sword, given Krahoz and Zohark to Alia (what was the weird demon-face thingy all about then? ) and seen the cutscene just before you go into the Ylside bunker, where Alia's reunited with King Lunshire and the snake women barge in to take her away. Can I now kill the rebels and the snake women without effecting the plot? I've got a feeling some of the rebels might have beer on them... and as for the snake women, they just get on my nerves
Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:36 pm
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

You have a lot of options at this point, one is just kill the one eyed guy and be done with it. He will have the key you need on him. Yes you can kill the snake ladies and the rebels for that matter, but wait on the rebels until you are ready to end the game. Only reason I say that is due to fact that if you want to finish the murderer plot. Killing them off may bug up that part for you as it is connected in a way.

That demon face is an unknown of sorts. May be a lead in to the next game. I have read a lot of maybes but no for sures as to what it means. If you want, once you are ready to place the five akkbaa stones, you can save and go kill everyone in Arx. Won't effect the game at this point. Be sure to save first is all.
Mark Twain
Post Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:03 pm