Usergroups
HUGE treasure area found{SPOILERS}
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
bigkabuto
High Emperor
High Emperor

this can be of course considered as spoilers... find a way into the castle {doesn't matter how you do it, and make sure you have the skills for using pick locks} head straight to gomez' place and walk, past the 2 guards, pas gomez bodyguard and go right up the stairs to your left will be a door...there is already a chest you can try to open with your picklocks..but this definetely ain't the place where you gotta be homeys

turn right and you will see another door..use the pick lock on it...if you waste to many of em, reload savegame!
walk straight to the other door and use the pick lock again, now you're in a room with 2
big chests, make sure to open the left one first cause it contains a stompin 500 ore, or was it even more?? anyway after you've opened up both chest look for the ladder that goes up, you'll be suprised what you'll find there, alot more chests..
i thought this was worth to tell, cause so much ore isn't a bad thing at all..and it's free gotta love the thieving skills i learned :grin:

[ This Message was edited by: bigkabuto on 2001-12-31 12:37 ]
Post Mon Dec 31, 2001 6:35 pm
bigkabuto
High Emperor
High Emperor

Oh, to MY suprise there's even another ladder to a place where another 2 chests are..wow this really is a treasure site

oh yeah, when you find the second chests that contains the 500 ore, there's like 2000 worthless coins in em too..just don't know what to do with them...if anyone find out what to do with it..tell me...

[ This Message was edited by: bigkabuto on 2001-12-31 12:44 ]
Post Mon Dec 31, 2001 6:43 pm
Bourrie
Village Leader
Village Leader

You can't do anything with those coins! It was the money before the invasion of the orcs, it's useless now!

Post Mon Dec 31, 2001 7:47 pm
Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

You can use those coins for the beer bottle deposit if you want; or you can place one over each eye of the people you kill; you can put alittle ribbon on the end of them and they make decorative medals to be worn during formal occasions, you can play "guess how many coins are in my hand" and that's about it.
Post Mon Dec 31, 2001 8:14 pm
Chewriter
Village Leader
Village Leader

Though there's much ore, I like the 45 additional life you get from the chests in the other room!
Post Tue Jan 01, 2002 12:55 am
Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

The coins are worthless (or are they?) Syra was dressed in some lacy corset with fishnet stockings dancing for Gomez and I threw all my coins at her feet, hoping for a lap dance; and she wouldn't even acknowledge me; so feeling dejected I gave them to Mud and he put on a pink teddy and suggested that I get into something more comfortable. Damn that Mud and his pink teddy

Post Tue Jan 01, 2002 4:12 pm
bigkabuto
High Emperor
High Emperor

LOL , how can you throw coins away???
and have you people tried to make the nude females patch/texture thing ??? i deleted the bikini.vd or something but the chicks are still wearing clothes...like i said before..i want everything out of this game that is possible
Post Tue Jan 01, 2002 4:39 pm
Max Killen
Exalted Potentate
Exalted Potentate

If you did it correctly you should see one of the girls taking a bath in the room to the right of Gomez. Nothing spectacular, I only watched her bathe for about an hour.
Post Tue Jan 01, 2002 4:44 pm

u have to dowwnload the skin patch some where around here on the forums after u extracted the skin to a folder now u can see the nude bathing girl,but u must have to download the nude skins,sorry i dont remember where i got it.dont waant to be rude but u have to look for it like i did.
Post Wed Jan 02, 2002 5:02 am

Khalistro
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

About those coins,

Wasn't it so that the coins made sure the corpse would stay in place???

Like Neks corpse?

What if you go on a killing spree and give EVERY kill a coin on his/her/its inventory.

Would you be walking in a dead landscape soon??

If anyone knows or finds out before I do, let me know please

Khalistro
Post Thu Jan 03, 2002 12:08 pm
Divine
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

It was mentioned here that you can use the coins to buy the weapons from a witch that lives in the swamp. Try searching as I am trying to stay away from the spoilers (at level 15 or 16 right now)
Post Thu Feb 07, 2002 10:32 pm

To see the bath bade nude just delete the texturse_bikini (ONLY) in your zgothic texture files, no need to waste the time with a useless patch.
Post Thu Feb 07, 2002 11:14 pm

RingWrath
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

haha a witch in the sect camp?
nice one...

- Se7en

[ This Message was edited by: RingWrath on 2002-02-07 18:18 ]
Post Fri Feb 08, 2002 12:18 am
Shrapnel
Rocket Scientist
Rocket Scientist

This is snowballing too much.
For those that dont know it yet, there is no witch in the SC swamo. This was just a lil fun some of us were having with a certain lil bloodthirsty noob here on the boards.
Post Fri Feb 08, 2002 3:41 pm
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

quote:

On 2002-02-08 09:41, Shrapnel wrote:
This is snowballing too much.
For those that dont know it yet, there is no witch in the SC swamo. This was just a lil fun some of us were having with a certain lil bloodthirsty noob here on the boards.

Insert a bathbabe in the swamp and talk to her!
Post Sat Feb 09, 2002 12:41 am

Goto page 1, 2  Next