PPG Infinity Engine Modlist
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Dungeons and Dragons General

Author Thread
icelus
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

PPG Infinity Engine Modlist

Almost a year ago, I decided to create a comprehensive list of all the mods made for Baldur's Gate 2. As time went by, the list grew and grew, and was eventually complemented by similar lists for Baldur's Gate 1, Icewind Dale, and Icewind Dale 2, as well as lists of all the various modding communities and portrait sites. To say that it took up quite a bit of time is an understatement. All of the lists were posted on numerous sites around the 'net and usenet.

To make things easier for me and more convenient for players everywhere, we at the Pocket Plane Group have setup a centralized database to consolidate all of these various lists. This new setup allows for easier categorization of all the mods, as well as allowing mod authors to submit their own entries.

The database is by no means complete just yet. TeamBG is still down, and a few other sites are inaccessible, but they will be added when and if the situation changes. The database population will be an ongoing project of ours for the next several days, so please bear with us. Feel free to help us out, however, and submit your own links. Please note, however, that only completed/beta mods will be listed.

Finally, I would like to thank everyone individually for making the IE modding community for being one of the most diverse and vibrant groups around. Without you all, my work would all be for naught.

So, without further ado, I present to you the Pocket Plane Group Infinity Engine Modlist: http://modlist.pocketplane.net

Pocket Plane Group and The Gibberlings Three - your sources for quality IE mods
Post Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:15 am
the mighty stamar
High Emperor
High Emperor

cool. Well someone can hook that up to the mods I posted a few days ago for planescape torment. ;o)
Post Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:42 am
Kristophe
Obi-Wan Kermobi
Obi-Wan Kermobi

I've taken a good look at the Pocket Plane Group's new Infinity Engine Modlist...and all I can say is that it is an outstanding materpiece of obvious love for the Infinity Engine, coupled with a true modder's dedication for his/her craft - an appreciation of the intelligence, effort, and hard work that goes into creating a classic game mod...I salute you, Icelus...and I salute the dedicated team of talented individuals over at the Pocket Plane Group.

BTW - I'm in the process of re-building my computer after a fatal error basically wiped me out - so having a new, centralized website to recover all my Infinity Engine game mods is a God-Send - thank you again!!
Post Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:46 pm
icelus
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Kristophe
I've taken a good look at the Pocket Plane Group's new Infinity Engine Modlist...and all I can say is that it is an outstanding materpiece of obvious love for the Infinity Engine, coupled with a true modder's dedication for his/her craft - an appreciation of the intelligence, effort, and hard work that goes into creating a classic game mod...I salute you, Icelus...and I salute the dedicated team of talented individuals over at the Pocket Plane Group.

BTW - I'm in the process of re-building my computer after a fatal error basically wiped me out - so having a new, centralized website to recover all my Infinity Engine game mods is a God-Send - thank you again!!

Wow! Thank you very much.

I'm slowly but surely getting everything populated, but I'm glad that it's proving to be a useful tool for you.

Pocket Plane Group and The Gibberlings Three - your sources for quality IE mods
Post Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:38 pm