Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Diablo 3 not at E3
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread

One of the most boring dull tedious pieces of crap i ever played not to mention extremely ugly go down 50 floors of the same ugly looking areas click click health potion click click mana potions fight a boss repeat until you kill yourself no thanks.
Post Fri May 05, 2006 5:59 pm

niteshade
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

50 floors? I think most dungeons in D2 had 3 floors. It was considered unusually big if it had 4 or 5.
Post Fri May 05, 2006 6:50 pm

They were so tedious and ugly it felt like 50 floors of cardboardboxed walls with shit in them and not any shit big smelly elephant shit size of baseketballs.
Post Fri May 05, 2006 9:38 pm

Roqua
High Emperor
High Emperor

If they made a pc-only d3 I am sure alot more people would be interested in the pc again. Then you can have more of your fancy games that don't look like crap since more money would go into financing pc games.

If roa4 doesn't even have TB combat, I'm pretty sure indie games are all i've got to look forward too. I definitely don't want d3 made, because misery loves company.
Post Fri May 05, 2006 11:55 pm
niteshade
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Hmmm......I wonder if D3 would be PC only. Sadly some of the game stores in New York don't even have a PC section anymore.
Post Sat May 06, 2006 3:56 am
xSamhainx
Paws of Doom
Paws of Doom

All this negativity belies Blizzard's great track record when it comes to making good and innovative games that many people, such as myself, enjoy practically ad infinitum. The original Diablo is slow and boring as heck now, but back then it was groundbreaking and very addictive. Diablo II was improved, as was Warcraft III, which brought a few new things to the RTS genre itself. Blizzard has for the most part not followed trends, theyve created them. Isnt Starcraft like a Korean national sport?

I'm fairly confident that a Diablo III would be both well done and well recieved.
“Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.”-Mark Twain
Post Sat May 06, 2006 4:53 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2