Construction set
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Graham 2
High Emperor
High Emperor

Construction set

Well, I'm useless, I have no Idea what I'm doing at all, what I would like to know is, is it possible to slightly change the main game, I wan't to make the indroli armour a bit better, since it isn't as good as glass armour but it's a higher class, I also want to make it safe to wear infront of the ordinators if that's possible. If I do this will my saved games be ok or will the world end in a horrific manner?
Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:29 pm
Mercenary
Helpful Friend
Helpful Friend

It is possible but it might be better to make new armor - looking exactly like indoril armor with everything the same only with the things changed you want changed. Also it is possible to make that ordinators don't bother you wearing that armor.

I construction set you find the indoril armor. [Indoril Curiass] You double click it and you change the ID to anything else that doesn't exsist yet. [You may write anything - just keep it simple]

Then you may change the name if you want but its not needed. Then you see the SCRIPT tag .. change it to empty space ... that's why the ordinators haunt you if they see you wearing it.

Other things you may edit are WEIGHT, HEALTH, AR (Armor Rating) and Value ...

When you are satisfied with your new armor you click on "SAVE" and it asks you if you want to create a new object ... you click yes then find it in the armor group -> you find it by ID name.

Then you just insert the armor somewhere in the game where you will find it and save the plugin. Then you load it before the game starts and you're good to go with your old save game even though it will probably warn you that savegame hasn't got the same plugins that were in before but there should be no drastic changes or probably no changes at all.

Hope this helped.

-=Captain of Militia of RPGDot Shadows=-
-=Leader of Mercenaries of Gothic Rogues=-
-=Proud member of NFG=-
-=Forever one soul of Seekers of Chromanin=-
Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:58 pm
Graham 2
High Emperor
High Emperor

Thanks Merc, I sorted it out, but ordinators still attack me, but only if I talk to them, I only really wanted to boost the AR of the Indirol armour so it was better than glass because it should be higher really, and I think it looks cool.
Post Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:17 pm