Usergroups
Can't finish game. Fuck you Gothic.
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread
r0otZ
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

stop raggin on this great game because your too stupid to figure the shit out. go play super mario brothers 1 or 3, i think super mario 2 is just too complicated for you.
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 6:12 pm
Digital Pimp
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

exactly. This is a role playing game, no idiots allowed. Your the same losers that download walkthroughs and trainers for RPG's cause if you can't pass Gothic without whining about glitches and problems no way in hell you could play Ultima, Kings Quest, or Quest for Glory. SAVE EARLY SAVE OFTEN and error's don't mean shit.
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 6:43 pm

I waould expect no less from the retarded fanbois here.
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 7:25 pm

DABhand
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Let me talk in your language...

How Are you Lamer

All your brain are belong to us

your brain is on the way to destruction!!

What I say?

You have no chance to survive make your time.

Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 7:32 pm

Perhaps if you fanbois would take your head out of the sand and look around you you would see that the devs ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS YOU FOOL! They just see you as walking wallets. You didn't get this game free (unless you warezed it as its not worth paying for), so don't defend it as if your mommy made it, it was made by people who just want your money and don't give a shit if you die tommorow. This game was not a favour to you its a product of a buisness, if you bought a car that had faulty brakes you would be mad as hell why should you accept less?
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 7:32 pm

DABhand
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

And all the people who make your clothes and cars and PC care about you?

You bought those things, so your a fool too are you not?
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 7:33 pm

It seems that he didnt even plat tombraider 3, cause the way the gates open is on almost the same way, push a button, or use a switch.
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 7:34 pm

DABhand
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Yeah lol good answer

Cause he cant figure out something thats obviously too much for his T-rex brain he has to then turn on the people who made the game,etc...

When the fault is entirely his, and his mention of warez means he didnt even buy the game so why moan??? Cause hes what they call a "Lamer" ooops i mean L4|/|3r
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 7:37 pm
Fez
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

If you are going to tell off people please don't sink beneath them, rise above it. I'm sure you have heard the phrase "turn the other cheek", well just try it sometime. Explain to them why their points are invalid or even *gasp* help them, rather than make silly little smily faces and call them stupid, it makes you look immature at best. Simply shouting out "heritic" doesn't do any good and gives this board an unfriendly image.

Start a help file (or FAQ) and bump it to the top all the time. Start it with something like this:

1. Have you upgraded your drivers, many people are getting flickering shadows, flames ect. until you upgrade your drivers.

2. When listing system specs for fault finding the softawre and drivers you have are more important than your flashy supercool card or CPU. If you have a Geforce/nVidia card then you will be looking for what Detonator driver version you have, just have a look in the documentation you got with your card too find out if you don't know. The makers website will be useful too.

[ This Message was edited by: Fez on 2001-12-15 13:48 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Fez on 2001-12-15 13:53 ]
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 7:40 pm
DABhand
Noble Knight
Noble Knight

Errrr OK but the guy is still a lamer
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 8:07 pm
Fez
Fearless Paladin
Fearless Paladin

Oh and I didn't play TR3 either as it was rubbish and the series got more gimmicky as it went on. Five sequals? I don't think so.
Post Sat Dec 15, 2001 8:11 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2