Kinda lost
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
Allanon
Village Leader
Village Leader

Kinda lost

I just finished becoming the fighters guildmaster but really don't know what to do next. I have one minor quest from someone in Vivec to get some product from a boat in Ebonheart. I thought I heard something here about talking to a wise woman. Any help is appreciated.
Post Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:59 pm
cfmdobbie
High Emperor
High Emperor

Well, what do you want to do?

Okay, so the Fighter's Guild is under your control. Ever thought about joining a Great House? House Redoran is well suited to heavy warriors, and can always do with more members - try asking around in Ald'ruhn. Joining the Imperial Legion can be a worthwhile task - a number of powerful artifacts will be yours in time. If you've not progressed far in the main quest you might want to consider picking that up again - go back and chat to Caius and see what he has for you. In time you'll meet the oft-mentioned Wise Woman, who'll tell you a lot more about the recent history of Vvardenfell, and you'll be better placed to understand your role in this world. Ever thought there was something special about you? Maybe you were right...

Maybe there are some skills you're hankering for? Conjuration can be useful for summoning the undead, and everyone needs a pet skeleton at times. Marksman is useful - how about grabbing a chitin bow and a load of arrows and hunting Netch in the swamps around Seyda Neen for a while, until you decide where your destiny lies?
Post Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:28 pm
Allanon
Village Leader
Village Leader

Thanks cfmdobbie, I didn't think about talking to Caius again. This game is a bit intimidating at first, but I'm loving it now while waiting for the Gothic 2 addon. One other question though, somehow all my arrows are gone out of my inventory, is this some kind of glitch? Thanks again.
Post Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:28 pm
~NOBODY~
The One And Only
The One And Only

quote:
Originally posted by Allanon
Thanks cfmdobbie, I didn't think about talking to Caius again. This game is a bit intimidating at first, but I'm loving it now while waiting for the Gothic 2 addon. One other question though, somehow all my arrows are gone out of my inventory, is this some kind of glitch? Thanks again.

Didn't you get caught by the guards recently?
Post Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:40 pm
Allanon
Village Leader
Village Leader

Now that you said that, I did get stopped by the guards but it was for trying to rest in a wrong bed. Didn't think they would take all my arrows. Come to think of it maybe I took some arrows too.
Post Fri Dec 12, 2003 2:59 pm
~NOBODY~
The One And Only
The One And Only

No, if you get stopped by the guards for whatever reason, he'll take any items that don't belong to you.
Post Fri Dec 12, 2003 3:14 pm
Allanon
Village Leader
Village Leader

Btw, where do I go to join the Imperial Legion?
Post Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:49 am
~NOBODY~
The One And Only
The One And Only

At Fort Darius. But I recommend the Imperial Cult(Sign in Ebonheart), it has very easy tasks at first, and very interesting ones at the last.
Post Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:55 pm
Allanon
Village Leader
Village Leader

Great! I have to go to Ebonheart anyway for that small quest. Thanks for the helpful replies.
Post Sat Dec 13, 2003 11:03 pm