Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
help stuck trying to become gaurd .. old camp ...
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - General

Author Thread

I have completed up to the "sect secretion ritual". but went back to the old camp before doing the ritual cause I wanted to become a gaurd .. thorus says nothing .. I have completed all the requirements .. 10th lvl etc. my general Info says after I return the eggs thorus will let me be a gaurd, but I gave the sect dude 3 eggs already and still have 4 , where do I bring those?? thanx anyone!!

( do I have to watch the ritual??)
Post Wed Dec 05, 2001 4:27 am

PaulDenton
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

You have to find a book for Cor Kalom, ask him more about the ritual and he will give you that quest.

Post Wed Dec 05, 2001 5:53 am

- alittle more info.. I have completed all of the old camp tests and enough "sect" tests to get me to the ritual. the only active quest i have now is irrelavant(peasant at new camp)and the only reference to becoming a gaurd is in "general info" there is one that says " after i return the eggs thorus will let me ..." but As above thorus says nothing. there is also one that says "after return eggs talk to Cal Angor" but he also says nothing!!

( do I have to watch the ritual??)
Post Wed Dec 05, 2001 5:58 am

Ya I got the book almanac thingy he took it I thought ... no dialog with him now for that. I still do have a "simple almanac"???

thanx man ..
Post Wed Dec 05, 2001 6:00 am

PaulDenton
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Very queer indeed. I joined the New Camp, so I don't really know. Lee let me join the merceneries after I turned in the eggs.

Post Wed Dec 05, 2001 6:01 am
Chirox
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Perhaos you have already joined the Brotherhood of the sleeper by mistake... In that case the "joining" quests of the other camps should show up under "failed quests" in your journal...

I joined up with the brotherhood, so I wouldn't really know about the OC but I dont think you can get the quests you are refering to until after you have impressed the Baals and joined up... At least not from the sect...
Post Wed Dec 05, 2001 10:04 am