*Help* Stuck in lvl 5 Crypt (riddle)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
daSilVetZ
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

*Help* Stuck in lvl 5 Crypt (riddle)

Hey, im stuck in the crypt at the first riddle, where your supposed to turn those wheels ect.. I tried a million times, and couldnt get it, i rad a walkthrough, didnt help at all, I must be missing something, but it has gotten me so frustrated I almost feel like im going to stop playing.. I wrote down the order of the symbols, but i dont get why its not working, can someone please post the trick EXACTLY, what order and starting from WHICH circle, ect.. Thx
Post Tue Nov 12, 2002 6:11 pm
superdarkdude
Village Leader
Village Leader

I had the same problem, then I had a V8!!!!

You're gonna slap your head man.... it goes like this: As you walk in the room, for the purposes of this post, the direction you are facing is North. So, the NW symbol is a ring, the W symbol is a sun, the SW symbol is a squarish C symbol, the SE symbol is a saw-horse looking thingy, the E symbol is a half-moon with a dot, and the NE symbol is a half-moon (no dot). The thing is, the symbols need to be on the OUTSIDE of the rings, not the inside: if you look at each area, there is a pedestal, then a triangle, the triangle points to the spinning disc, and THAT is where you need to turn the spinning disc to match the correct symbols. I'm guessing you have your symbols all on the INSIDE of the rings, closest to the center of the room, so just go to each disc, and spin it till the correct symbol shows up in the OTHER window, and you'll be good!
Post Wed Nov 13, 2002 2:26 am
daSilVetZ
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh daMmit, thx alot, im goign to go try that out right now, i was going crazy
Post Wed Nov 13, 2002 6:50 am
highlord
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

As Above!

OK I got this far, started to place the carved stones on the outer pillars and........I only have 5 I went back to room 3 for the one that looks like the letter n and its not there Any help would be greatly appreciated before I go insane!
Post Mon Nov 18, 2002 12:40 am