Sisters of Edurneum Outpost
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
ZL28
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Sisters of Edurneum Outpost

I seem to be having a problem with getting the Zohark from the snake chics. I've tried doing most of this game on my own but the walkthrough has been extremely helpful. However, it has not given me the guidance I need for this matter. I have the Krahoz, and when I go to try and get the Zohark from the snake chics I either can't enter via (31) on level 6 map because there is a lever that won't work. When I double click it the response is, "it seems like that should work." So I consulted the maps, which are so important in this game I can't even explain; thank you whoever took the time to draw them up and label everything. I go to level 4 and jump from the ledges and end up coming in the back way to the snake chics outpost but they don't seem to happy that I took that route and end up blasting me with everything they got. Any suggestions, as said before I read the walkthrough twice, maybe I'm missing something or forgot to do something......Ahhh it's frustrating but so worth it, I love this game.
Post Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:12 am
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

You were there, you just did the same thing I did and missed the turn of the mine that leads to the sisters fortress. Those other two entrances will be open to you later. Go back to level 6 room 31 and you will have to look close for a short passageway to the hall of the sisters, then turn left. It is the section where that lever was.
Mark Twain
Post Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:58 pm
ZL28
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Doh! I was facing the wrong direction. Oh well I guess it happens to the best of us. Thanks for the help. I can't even begin to explain how many times I ran around that mine.
Post Sat Jan 31, 2004 5:07 am
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

Don't feel bad. I played the game 9 times and still go myself turned around at least once each time.
Mark Twain
Post Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:05 am