Gothic (PC, Single-Player RPG)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Games Comments

Author Thread
Tripwire
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Horses in gothic

Hello everyone i've just recently registerd with this site.I am tripwire 3IC of fallen from rank a soldier of fortune 2 clan.My heart will always be with rpg's like gothic though.I have read almost every dragonlance,and forgotten realm's novel written.I love fantasy,and midevil stuff.Gothic is by far my favorite game.It would be even better with horses to ride instead of walking all the time,or dragon,s to fly on way cool!!!I look forward to the newst edition's to gothic haven't got them yet.Anyway just wanted to say hey, and that this is a cool site that's why joined,to talk to other gothic fan's.My sof 2 clan think's i'm wierd for liking fantasy stuff,but what do they know lol.
Post Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:43 pm
Grapes

Gothic

quote:
Originally posted by bATo
Both by sound and visually a good game and a fairly good environment. Too many bugs and a bit too linear story.

It is an excellent game but it judt keeps fucking up with millions of gliches I don't think they finished testing it. I can't finish it I got up to the Sleepers temple and found him but didn't know what to do after that.

I know how to join the Sect Camp, the Old Camp, but how do you get accepten into the new camp I've tried and need help. Can someone please reply!

P.S the thing that gets me angry is it is not a very populay game if only it was more advertised it would be everywhere. It was the best game ever made I reckon but it was underground.
Post Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:08 am

CassRo
Seer of Delphi
Seer of Delphi

1 - go near the steps to the sleeper and you'll see that there are 5 columns. go in front of them and hit ctrl+forward to pierce them. after you pierce all of them you finish the game.
2 - when diego (old camp) gives you the quest to get the list from ian, you go and take that list to lares of the new camp
3 - ya, that really bothers me too. if only jowood...

Next time post in the "gothic - spoilers" forum

You read this text AGAIN?! ARGHH! Stop reading! Now! You're still reading this, aren't you. *sigh* Sure, read, I doesn't bother me. Really! Read on, dude. Cool. READ. Ok, enough! Stop! ... I hate you ... If you don't stop I'll replay Manhunt and I'll show you what I can do with a toothpick!!!11 Save the Whales!!!!!!111oneoneone
Post Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:21 pm

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5