Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Ur Shak/Hosh Pak help (nasty spoils in the question)
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Gotit
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Ur Shak/Hosh Pak help (nasty spoils in the question)

I have a request : If you answer me, please try to minimize spoil so details I could not know, but just do your best I won't die if you give me more spoil that I would like, and answer me could require spoils.

Context of my problem :
I am in chapter 4 and if the begening of this chapter and the fight with the first dragon was ok from a difficulty level point of view. I'm now a little lost through the complexity and aparent difficulty.

So I was very happy to find a gentle Orc Shaman (Ur Shak) that I met with Biff the mercenary. This shaman mentionned a demon, so either it's a reference to Gothic 1 either it's the demon I had previously killed in the black tower. Anyway because of this demon I killed he considered me as a friend, top cool.

Alas 3 times alas, the talk that follow was about Hosh Pak another Orc Shaman that he wanted met. My problem is that I followed the suggestions of a bastard paladin to kill Hosh Pak (with help of Biff). I said the paladin that I didn't want to do a murder but he gave strong arguments so I did it.

So I said to Ur Shak that Hosh Pak was dead and then he became sad and left, stopping there the possible quests that should have follow and more importantly spoiling me from more help i really need.

If I had killed Hosh Pak few times ago, I would have used a little cheat by using a previous old game, alas that happened a long time ago, something like 4 or 5 levels ago.

So my question is:
Have I chosen the much tougher path by doing this kill and spoil the Ur Shak possibilities? If yes that could motivate me to get back many save game ago.[/b]
Post Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:18 pm
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

Ur Shak is a friend from Gothic1. Your conversation with him simply provides a little background and additional information. You do not get a quest from him. Just keep playing, you have not erased a possible quest.

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:52 pm
Gotit
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Ha ok thanks, so just a little sad that I killed his master, ha well I'll survive this! But the chapter 4, not sure!
Post Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:12 pm