Usergroups
This Friday's update at www.morrowind is likely to be a 100+
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Incindium
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

from a post on the offical Morrowind boards by Kathode who visited Bethsoft offices yesterday:
"Oh yeah, there's one small thing I can probably talk briefly about. I got to check out a rough cut of the official trailer, which may or may not be released this Friday. It was really cool. It even got me excited about the game and I've already seen most of it I lobbied Todd to put out some large, high quality versions on dedicated download sites, and he said he definitely wants to. The biggest version may well be over 100 megs. "

Add to that this quote from wakef(Pete the PR guy at Bethsoft) in the dalnet #Morrowind chat room:

" thought you guys might like to be the first to know we have something pretty cool slated for Friday. "

All that equals a big ass trailer movie for Morrowind!! Whooohoo.
Post Tue Mar 19, 2002 7:03 pm
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

Also, "Moriendor will go to Dusseldorf on Wednesday to visit Ubisoft and he was promised some hours with the latest version of the game there". So we will be getting a hands on demo.

Post Tue Mar 19, 2002 7:07 pm
Bigpapa
Stranger from north
Stranger from north

Demo, is that true, spill it out! Even that high quality video from game would be something.

Post Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:15 am
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

No! I mean that RPGDot will be getting a demonstration from the people, but only there, as the European version of the press demo isn't out yet.
Post Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:17 am
Bigpapa
Stranger from north
Stranger from north

Post Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:25 am
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

And there are no North American Staff Members. (As far as I know.)

[ This Message was edited by: sauron38 on 2002-03-19 20:21 ]
Post Wed Mar 20, 2002 2:21 am
The Hulk
Avenger, Defender
Avenger, Defender

quote:

On 2002-03-19 13:03, Incindium wrote:
from a post on the offical Morrowind boards by Kathode who visited Bethsoft offices yesterday:
"Oh yeah, there's one small thing I can probably talk briefly about. I got to check out a rough cut of the official trailer, which may or may not be released this Friday. It was really cool. It even got me excited about the game and I've already seen most of it I lobbied Todd to put out some large, high quality versions on dedicated download sites, and he said he definitely wants to. The biggest version may well be over 100 megs. "

Add to that this quote from wakef(Pete the PR guy at Bethsoft) in the dalnet #Morrowind chat room:

" thought you guys might like to be the first to know we have something pretty cool slated for Friday. "

All that equals a big ass trailer movie for Morrowind!! Whooohoo.

A 100 mb movie? I can't wait to see it!
Post Wed Mar 20, 2002 4:08 am
sauron38
Rara Avis
Rara Avis

Actually: "we were told yesterday that a newer preview version is on the way to us, btw".

Post Wed Mar 20, 2002 3:58 pm
Rendelius
Critical Error
Critical Error

Just to clarify: Moriendor's trip got cancelled by UbiSoft yesterday. They felt that they didn't have aedequate time to show him what there is. So we hooked up with Pete Hines and made sure that we will be abe to preview the game. And we will

Other good news is that it seems likely that we will be able to bring you a golden look at another RPG that will be released soon (sooner than Morrowind - don't bet on April for it, we listed it with June in our release list, and while we might be a bit pessimistic there, it's just a tiny bit *g*).

For those who can't wait for the possible release of a trailer: there is a 6 min gameplay video at Gamespot today. Check our front page (you do that at least once a day, don't you? *g*) to get the link.

Post Wed Mar 20, 2002 4:14 pm