View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic - Spoilers, Tips & Tricks

Author Thread
Carlodajin
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Secret places in Gothic...

Is there any?...
Well I know two...in the beginning...above the Abandoned Mine...where you found a goblin...and the other one...near the Old Camp...where you found...Gilbert i think...
Well...what do you say?...Know any?..The Gothic world is really big...and i think...there is even a cave in the forest...or im alucinating?...
I hope you give me your opinion...
You?! You are kidding. You think you can just come in here strutting and get straight to the top, or what?. Gomez has only the best people for guards. You're gonna have to work your way up like everyone else, and prove your loyalty as a Shadow. - From "Gothic"

Last edited by Carlodajin on Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:54 am
Wulf
The Shepherd
The Shepherd

Well Carlodajin, secret places, .. you may probably know them,

1, Going out of the Northwest gate of the old camp, there is a rock located to the right of the bridge where the two guards stand, the rock has a hollow base which is accessible.
2. The waterfall on the way to the new camp near the goblin cave has a cave behind it.
3. There's the wolfs lair you mention.
3. There are others, but you may understand that they are controversial to some and are well hidden within the game code. I suggest you read the 'chromanin found' thread (if you hav'nt already) i tells exactly where they are.

Post Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:12 pm
Milan Kovacs
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

You don't know abaut the tower and the shipyard?
I was in it once, but i don't finished it. There is an underground lair. The the tower is near to the fire lizards. Haven't you noticed it? The shipyard is near to the fire lizards too. Just on the other side. Whan you go near jump down to the rock, and you can see... Beware of the skeletons! (scout, warrior...)
Post Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:59 pm
Carlodajin
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Thx...

Thx for the info...i will take a look at those places...
You?! You are kidding. You think you can just come in here strutting and get straight to the top, or what?. Gomez has only the best people for guards. You're gonna have to work your way up like everyone else, and prove your loyalty as a Shadow. - From "Gothic"

Last edited by Carlodajin on Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:11 am
Milan Kovacs
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

Re: Thx!...

Now, I was in this places. This is one place... It's name is the fog tower. In the fog tower there is a mage. When you kill this skeleton mage, you can pick up a book named Cromain. Read the book and you'll have a quest to do. I haven't finished it yet. But i hope someone will finis it, and write down the answer to me, cuz i won't be able to play gothic for a few weeks...
Post Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:52 pm
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

well that quest is just playing stupid.No one has ever found out the thruth about it.The end is quite leting down
die dunkle Seite zerstören, wir sollen
Post Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:02 pm
Carlodajin
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

A great quest no doubt!...

For me is a great quest...especially when you get the last book...and you hear the voices...

Last edited by Carlodajin on Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Post Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:50 pm
Uocjat
High Emperor
High Emperor

theres also a small cave under the hill in the big river just outside the old camp .. it is very well hidden but if you look for some .. seaweed? .. plants stincking out of the hill side into the water you should be able to see an opening behind them
also in the big lake whit xardas's sunken tower theres a hole in the cliff face big engouth for you to swim into its on the cliff face just under the old rune

theres not really anything in either of them but i didnt find them before something like a year and a half after starting playing gothic so who know how many more secrets we still havent found ?
lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. the rset can be a
total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.
tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey
lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Post Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:29 am
Milan Kovacs
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

Hm...The sunken tower? That, what is Xardas' old tower since the earthquake? Where you find the teleport rune, and the ore armor? And what abaut the old camp cave? where is it? And the quest of the fog tower should be done somehow.... I will try, at weekend.
Post Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:22 pm
Carlodajin
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I checked those secret places...

I checked those secret places and...there is nothing as you say...but is interesting anyway...thx for the info...
Post Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:19 am