2 Questions
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Neverwinter Nights - Spoilers

Author Thread
DzD
Unknown
Unknown

2 Questions

Ok, now I have started to play the singleplaeyer part a little more. Yesterday I came to Port Llast. I started to look around in the town and took the warewolf mission. I went to one of the boys houses and discovered that he was on his room as a warewolf. I gave him the necklace and went back to the temple. I talked to him and he got happy. Then I went to the Inn and had nothing to do. So I started to attack everyone and when I came to the guy that the boy was talking with, it showed up that he was a warewolf. I killed him and went to teh temple but couldnīt tell anything about that warewolf. So I turned NWN off.

This leads to my first question: 1. Are you gonna discover later that he is a warewolf or can I just kill him and donīt care about it?

Now to my second question: 2. Who is that Salomon? He gives me a ring, I take it and then talk to everyone in the Inn. When I come to a dwarf he showes up again and tells me that they have tracked me with the ring. I took of teh ring and left it on the floor. So is he?

Btw, the cult must be happy. They tracked my movement at the Inn and no where else.
His latest, a hit
Cuz the Little One's a mystery to me

Written by - dteowner
Post Fri Jul 26, 2002 12:58 pm
OhBrandi
The Pun-Slayer
The Pun-Slayer

Re: 2 Questions

quote:
Originally posted by DzD
Ok, now I have started to play the singleplaeyer part a little more. Yesterday I came to Port Llast. I started to look around in the town and took the warewolf mission. I went to one of the boys houses and discovered that he was on his room as a warewolf. I gave him the necklace and went back to the temple. I talked to him and he got happy. Then I went to the Inn and had nothing to do. So I started to attack everyone and when I came to the guy that the boy was talking with, it showed up that he was a warewolf. I killed him and went to teh temple but couldnīt tell anything about that warewolf. So I turned NWN off.

This leads to my first question: 1. Are you gonna discover later that he is a warewolf or can I just kill him and donīt care about it?

Now to my second question: 2. Who is that Salomon? He gives me a ring, I take it and then talk to everyone in the Inn. When I come to a dwarf he showes up again and tells me that they have tracked me with the ring. I took of teh ring and left it on the floor. So is he?

Btw, the cult must be happy. They tracked my movement at the Inn and no where else.

1. Yes you find out later. I don't know if you should wait or not. I tend to wait until I've finished quests before wholesale slaughter begins (or save just before I do it, if I REALLY just want to kill everything, and then reload so no one remembers that I've killed them. )

2. Solomon is a cult member. Much later, you'll run into him and a couple of his buddies and they will try to kill you. They also tell you that the ring has been 'tracking' you since you took it. Don't worry about the tracking thing though.

=Member of The Nonflamers' Guild=
=Neverwinter Nights Co-Moderator=
Post Fri Jul 26, 2002 1:56 pm
DzD
Unknown
Unknown

Re: 2 Questions

quote:
Originally posted by OhBrandi

2. Solomon is a cult member. Much later, you'll run into him and a couple of his buddies and they will try to kill you. They also tell you that the ring has been 'tracking' you since you took it. Don't worry about the tracking thing though.
But he said that they where tracking me just a few moments later.

Btw, he doesnīt look so hard to kill. =)
His latest, a hit

Written by - dteowner
Post Fri Jul 26, 2002 2:48 pm
Ariakas
Counselor of the King
Counselor of the King

Before you find out that the guy in the tavern is the werewolf, you need to either save all three boys or kill them.
Then go to the a cave in the Luskin area with the Inn, it is south of the big graveyard. You will slay the werewolf hunter here and find out who the werewolf really is.
Post Fri Jul 26, 2002 6:05 pm
Val
Risen From Ashes
Risen From Ashes

Try leaving town and completing some quests. Things will start to make more sense.
Post Fri Jul 26, 2002 6:06 pm
DzD
Unknown
Unknown

I found out that he was a warewolf before you where suposed to. I feel so proud. =)

Ok, Iīll leave the town to go on a killing spree. Muahahaha.......
His latest, a hit

Written by - dteowner
Post Fri Jul 26, 2002 7:36 pm
freakinaye
High Emperor
High Emperor

One thing I like about this game is that alot of things don't appear until you actually accept some kind of quest. That doesn't go for the random items you pick up though. That is why it is usually good to talk to everyone first then go out into the world since you will pretty much complete quests along the way.

=Member of the Worshippers of The Written Word, The Nonflamers' Guild, The RPGdot Warriors, The Philosophers' Circle=

"Don't go away mad...just go away!"
Post Thu Aug 01, 2002 7:36 am