Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
What minor things does Oblivion still need?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Oblivion - General

Author Thread
Dark Phoenix
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by bjon045
I think it needs an addon which uncovers one of the adjacent territories.

I think the surrounding Provences will be used is future TES games. I read somewhere that the TES team was devided after Oblivion was released. Half working on expantions, the other half on TES V. That will probably be set in Skyrim or Summerset Isle or somthing.
Post Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:24 am
Phil5000
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

I think it's a great game too. I've got several mods to correct things that I didn't like about it. There are three things that the mods can't fix though.

I realise you didn't ask to list all the things you didn't like about it but to say what else you'd like added. So to answer your question I'd like some form of rapid transport as an alternative to fast travel or horses. I don't like using fast travel, I prefer having to actually walk to get to some locations. But you more or less have to use it as the country is so big. So what I'd like to see is a mage's guild teleporter in each of the cities, so you could jump from city to city, but still have to stretch your legs to get to locations out in the wilderness. It wouldn't have to be anything fancy, just one of those pads in the Arcane University lobby in each of the Mages Guild halls. Or just inside the city gate or something.
Post Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:29 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2