The funniest bug on chapter 5!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
AndyDev
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

The funniest bug on chapter 5!

Yesterday, I was recruiting my members to the ship trip, and I went to get diego, in the upper quarters. If you have done that before, when you recruit him, he tells you to wait a few moments, and he gets into the house to get changed. He comes back with the ussual armor.
Well, after he came back, I told him that I do not need him, and call him again, he told to wait to get changed, so he goes into the house and comes back in his underwear and goes to the ship
Now he's waiting for me near the ship in his undies

It was so funny to watch, try it, and tell me if it happens to you too...
Software engineering today is a race between programmers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe striving to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 6:32 am
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

loooooooooool that never happened in my game gonna try it out
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:27 am
Seth
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing

This is not a bug: what would you wear if somebody told you that you are invited for a cruise, with the possibility of the swimming and party? Just do not forget the sun block!
Post Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:23 pm
Shmaugus
High Emperor
High Emperor

i heard about that one before but diego never went into the upper quarter for me
Post Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:31 am
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

weird he goed there everytime in my game
Post Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:05 pm
Ondar
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

One day I got a bit bored with the game, so I invest 4 hours of my precious time to undress everyone in Khorinis. (marvin/face someone dressed/o/go to a chest/undress/put everything in it).

Imagine everyone in underwear. Patroling with a branch (or hard stick, don't know how the simplest weapon is called).

I was a bit surprised when I have undressed all in brothel. It was very nice to see that girl dance in just bra and small panties...
Post Fri Jul 25, 2003 10:58 am
Shmaugus
High Emperor
High Emperor

heavy branch, and i think it sucks cause thats like an endless source of income if you find someone walking around outside town and beat them up a bunch of times go back to town and sell a couple hundred of them and walk away with a couple thousand gold
Post Sat Jul 26, 2003 9:28 pm
AndyDev
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

quote:
Originally posted by Shmaugus
heavy branch, and i think it sucks cause thats like an endless source of income if you find someone walking around outside town and beat them up a bunch of times go back to town and sell a couple hundred of them and walk away with a couple thousand gold

You must be very patience ;D
Software engineering today is a race between programmers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe striving to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Post Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:20 am
KInToS
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

i think this is a bug. Do you guys have these problem too?

In chapter 5, i ran into a group of orcs at the bridge near the Ritual place (where the Eye was restored). One of the orc lord using "Brutal Orc Axe" weapon carry a "Ring of Orcish Warlord".

When i use the ring, its say you have been weakened so i check my stats whether my stats was drop..Everything still same...when i change back to my previous ring and check my status again, i see that my strenght has increase 15 point more. Now i have 515 point of strenght..I kill lizardmen with Large Ore Dragon Slayer with one slash..
Post Sun Jul 27, 2003 4:26 pm
Shmaugus
High Emperor
High Emperor

uh im guessing that your previous ring is a ring of strength right?
Post Sun Jul 27, 2003 5:40 pm
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

that orcish ring makes u just weaker i mean the enemy can get more critical hits on u and u get more damage it wont take nothing from ur stats away
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 11:15 am
KInToS
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

quote:
Originally posted by Shmaugus
uh im guessing that your previous ring is a ring of strength right?

my previous ring wasnt "Ring of Strenght"..i dont have that kind of ring yet..

My previous ring was (i forget the name).Its was a +5 ring to armor (arrow protection, fire protection and etc)..my other ring currently worn is +10 ring to armor...
Post Mon Jul 28, 2003 11:51 am
FetishFool
High Emperor
High Emperor

The +15 Str bug happened to me with the Ring of Strength.
When I put the ring on, my Str gets +15. When I take the ring off, my strength does not change.

So everytime I put on the Ring of Strength, I gained +15 Str.
I didn't notice this until I had gained like 45 Str. Then I just put the ring on and never took it off.
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:15 am
Daedalus
High Emperor
High Emperor

a pretty nice bug if u ask me never happened to me tho
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 10:32 am
KInToS
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

The "Ring of Orcish Warlord" was a quest item for Dar (mec.) and Girion (paladin in chapter 6)...well...i got my strength too high now, i still play on coz i dont want to start everything again with mec. again...i will finish the game and choose another guild..i'm currently lvl 40 with 700 hp...gonna finish the game soon..
Post Wed Jul 30, 2003 5:15 pm