where is carlos?!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Giani
Village Leader
Village Leader

where is carlos?!

argh this is a conspiracy! i tell you they hid him , all guards tell me ,,go to carlos, he'll have a job" what a lamer! where is he, couldn't the guards say something like ,,go to carlos blabla he's at ***"

grrrr i hate them puzzle's they put my brain to work they wanna make me think....
well it's hard

this my first post on arx forums so i hope peepz won't take it harsh on me or my complaints

great ,nice or, i could say i played worse but it's annoyng with them stupid puzzles, no sense no nothing i gotta look every corner and still nothing , oh wait you gotta be boored to take the pillow and throw it into the damn goblin and there it is the KEY

sheesh, if i had knewn i wouldn't have started this game but i can't stop now , i can't i will overpass this dificulty with your knowledge guys so fill me in , i need to get into the damn crypt so i can jump lvl 4 and find the kid named shany, it says ,,, crypt closed go take a piss">>from carl-carlos-carlo or whatever orders....

now , can someone please before i get into frenzy state , where do i find carl so i can get into damn crypt to reach lvl 4?

or wait maybe it's another riddle another of those chunky puzzle's where it's not about finding the guy it's about something else or whatever , can someone tell me please i'm desperate,oh wait i'm ussually like that
Post Sat May 06, 2006 5:55 pm
Giani
Village Leader
Village Leader

annoyng

annoyng...
so carlo's real name is ,, a man" or something like that

he only says nothing to report am shagger
i tryed to put the book in action with him but it won't work how can i go further i mean i have no quest but the shany or whatever , the little girl that said about the graveyard and i can;'t get into , please some response i just quit the game coz i can't continue....

it's too damn linear

i gotta inspect and discover about the death of the old astronomer , i got a leetter about 3 numbers, from the letter and little maths resembles , first number is 2, second 4 and last 8

i can't do anything the snake women tells me the bookshelfes sense inteligence in me,the king's curious about my room, any action with book or letter on any of em are nule,hell of a responses the alchemist nothing, and the new astronomer doesn't know anything , and i only ask him how are the stars...

WHAT CAN I DO?!

or at least for god's sake someone send me in a link or something to the solvence of this drama, or at least a walkthrough or something , have mercy
Post Sat May 06, 2006 8:54 pm