Help Finding a Missing Plugin
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Cable
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Help Finding a Missing Plugin

For some reason, I'm having trouble locating a mod that must have accidently been deleted from my computer. I had backed up my save games and mods before deleting Morrowind after playing it last time, but now that I want to continue where I left off (well after beating the main quest and most of the side quests) I can't seem to find this one little plugin. I was wondering if anyone out there has it and could send it to me or knows where it is.

The plugin is a simple plugin that adds a single four-room one-celled area to your Telvanni Stronghold. The door to this vault is between the door to the main entrance and the door that leads down to the dungeon. The mod has a bunch of tables and shelves scattered throughout the rooms (one main room with three smaller rooms attached to the back and two sides).

Please, if anyone knows where I can find this, or if you could send it to me, would you please do so? It turns out most of the cool stuff I had collected was put in this trophy room, and now that I don't seem to have it, everything I had collected is lost when I load my last saved game.

Thank you.
Post Wed Sep 04, 2002 9:05 pm
Cable
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I just found out that the filename for the plugin is "telvault.esp".
Post Wed Sep 04, 2002 10:37 pm
Davo
City Guard
City Guard

Vault Mod

There is a mod on morrowindfiles.com called "Uvirith Vault" that places a vault under the Telvanni Stronghold. This may be what you're looking for, but I don't know for sure. Go to www.morrowindfiles.com. Hit the link on the left for downloads. The plug-ins are lumped by category. Clcik on the link for "Dungeons & Locations." The "Uvirith Vault" mod is at the bottom of the second page.
Post Thu Sep 05, 2002 3:12 pm
Beardo
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

You could try the following links and see if someone is the right one.

http://morrowindfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=165&ttitle=Uvirith_Vault

http://morrowindfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=53&ttitle=Redoran_stronghold_expansion_1.4

I hope it helps.

Post Fri Oct 18, 2002 9:34 am