Ds2
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Dungeon Siege

Author Thread
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

Ds2

Since there isnt a ds2 seperate forum ill just post here.So im now in ch allready and am noticing that i havent found most of the qs in the 2 act.There r no moe quests in town so i dont really know where to look.

Another question.when u get to the point when u have to chase some guy that has the ageis of death i think u will encounter several caves that have doors in them and when u click them one of the guys that ur killing at the time answers and i have no option to say something to enter.It says aighter sorry u r not the one we want or something like it or u dont have the right information.Whats with that.

And there r some quests that do not go into the journal.Like when there r some ppl that staned next to some items and r willing to give them to u if u bring some item to them but i dont even know where to look
die dunkle Seite zerstören, wir sollen
Post Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:04 pm
booyah_boy
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

quote:
Since there isnt a ds2 seperate forum ill just post here.So im now in ch allready and am noticing that i havent found most of the qs in the 2 act.There r no moe quests in town so i dont really know where to look.

Alright...
Let's see, you've found all the quests that can be acquired while in Aman'lu, correct? That means your journal now lists the following (correct me if I am mistaken):
- Tywlis' Broken Staff
- A Dark Ohm
- Viperclaw
- Arinth's Legendary Staff
- Mythrilhorn
- Mark of the Assassin
- The Aman'lu Arena
Upon immediately reaching Aman'lu, those are the quests you can acquire right away (that is, without any extra characters in your party, and without progressing farther along the central storyline). If you completed the quest "A Family Heirloom" in Act I, you will also have the quest:
- A Family Heirloom, Part II
Now, if you add further characters to your party, you will also be able to acquire further quests:
- Lothar's Innocence (Add Lothar to party, speak with man in Inn)
- Deru's Treasure Hunt (Add Deru to party, speak with prospector in Aman'lu)
- Amren's Vision (Add Amren, visit any of the mushroom circles)
- Finala's Contempt (Add Finala, visit the broken elevator in the Upper Kithraya Caverns)
Also, once you complete "A Dark Ohm", using the Chant of the Dead to speak with any of the ghosts you chance across will start a new quest:
- Spirits of Aranna
And once you complete "Arinth's Legendary Staff" you will be given the opportunity to start another quest:
- Arinth the Mad
Furthermore, once you have progressed through the central storyline far enough to be able to pass the south bridge-gate (that is, Finala has fixed the bridge), you will be able to acquire the quest:
- A Servant's Haunt
And solving such will lead you to be able to acquire the quest:
- A Servant's Haunt, Part II
And, moving through the central storyline will lead you to acquire the quest:
- Rahvan's Curse
Lastly, when you finally rescue Princess Evangeline, if you take her back to the wrecked caravan site (use the Southern Vai'lutra Forest [South] teleporter) and speak with the fallen guard, you will acquire the quest:
- Evangeline's Folly
And that is all of them.

quote:

Another question.when u get to the point when u have to chase some guy that has the ageis of death i think u will encounter several caves that have doors in them and when u click them one of the guys that ur killing at the time answers and i have no option to say something to enter.It says aighter sorry u r not the one we want or something like it or u dont have the right information.Whats with that.

It is a part of the quest "Evangeline's Folly". Once you acquire said quest you will be able to enter. Be patient, as that cannot occur until you have almost wrapped up Act II.

quote:
And there r some quests that do not go into the journal.Like when there r some ppl that staned next to some items and r willing to give them to u if u bring some item to them but i dont even know where to look

No, every quest is recorded, there are none that "do not go into the journal". The "ppl that staned next to some items and r willing to give them to u" are a part of the quest "Lelani's Sorrow", which is a subquest (Secondary) of Act I. It is one of the longest quests (in game time) that you will encounter (along with Spirit's of Aranna) and you will not be able to complete it until Act III.

If you require further aid, may I recommend you stop by the following site...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/914954.html
...and consult PapaGamer's walkthrough (quests are at the bottom).
Good luck!
Post Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:20 am