Help i'm stuck in hell....... literally
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Dungeon Lords

Author Thread
letterlullaby
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Help i'm stuck in hell....... literally

Alright i have a little problem. i'm not that far into the game, i doing quests in arindale and around it, after talking to the apothecary in arandale, i went out and made a left i beleive toward north/ west. i came walked a small path and came across a lake which i beleive is the Lost Lake. i walked around in the water finding little spots of land with chests and opening them while fighting guys for experience. i came to a deeper part in the lake where i began to swim down deep. oddly enough killer bees began attacking me under water even more oddly i was still fighting them as i was floating. i was killing the last bee when the game froze with the bee near my head. i thought i would have to re start but it the game unfroze and i was in a place that was very rocky and hard to navigate through with small volcanoe's and very dark. i found my self killing succubs's and devil looking type creatures, not complaining because they give generouse experience but i am all out of potions and cannot find my way out of there. i have a feeling i fell into a glitch that was brought me into a part of the game that i am not supposed to be in or not ready to get out of. i need help getting out, becuase i don't want to have to start back where i was. if anybody can help me please do

sincerely
jason
Post Mon May 30, 2005 7:18 pm
the mighty stamar
High Emperor
High Emperor

well that is really weird. All ican say is that the dungeons much be underneath those islands and you somehow went through the mountain. As to how to get out perhaps you can fight your way to find the exit.

I dont even know which dungeon is supposed to be like hell
Post Tue May 31, 2005 2:59 am
corwin
On the Razorblade of Life
On the Razorblade of Life

I'm not at that stage in the game either. My best advice would be to drop into either the DC or Typhoon forums where there are people who have played the entire game. They should have a better idea of where you are, but I suspect you're somehow in the endgame.

I don't use Smileys, I use Emoticons!!

Post Tue May 31, 2005 8:31 am
letterlullaby
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

for anyone who's interested

So i was the one with this problem, and i just kept walking around and got attacked by very large guys and beat them after dieing a lot and then got to this large area where a large moster killed someone and a wizard was trapped in a containment crystal. so i took the dead guys equip and got a pretty cool light staff, and killed the boss. then i had to use Galydrn's horn to free Galydrn himself from that crrystal. to make a long story short this was the end of the game and i went in at level 8 and when i beat the boss i was at level 11. i beat the game without having to do any of the other quests and i barley even did any quest in arindale. so if anyone wants to quickly beat the game i would suggest doing some swimming with killer bee's. thanks to you two who posted to try to help me, greatly apreciated.

sincerely,
jason
Post Tue May 31, 2005 3:21 pm