Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Spell Question: Summon Ancentral Ghost/Guardian

What is this spell used for?
Post Wed May 22, 2002 2:31 pm
EverythingXen
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

To summon a ghost monster who is supposed to defend you but won't do a thing until you're actually physically attacked (preferably lying bleeding on the ground about to gasp your last breaths).

"The old world dies and with it the old ways. We will rebuild it as it should be, MUST be... Immortal!"

=Member of the Nonflamers Guild=
=Worshipper of the Written Word=
Post Wed May 22, 2002 3:22 pm
Sand

Now now...mine works well enough once I tell him who to attack (preferably by casting a Paralyze ray...). I do hope to replace him with a Bonewalker soon, though.
Post Wed May 22, 2002 4:14 pm

EverythingXen
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

really? mine just floats there. It's good for practicing combat skills on though...

I kept fumbling for the /pet attack and /pet defend commands... BAD AO! BAD! *whacks self's wrists*

A little initiative on the summoned monsters part wouldn't be a bad thing. You know... something targets ME and lays in an intercept course the summoned monsters automatically is scripted to target IT.

"The old world dies and with it the old ways. We will rebuild it as it should be, MUST be... Immortal!"

=Member of the Nonflamers Guild=
=Worshipper of the Written Word=
Post Wed May 22, 2002 5:26 pm
Warmaster-Horus
Most Exalted Highlord
Most Exalted Highlord

I can't believe your guys' guardians do nothing, i have a summoned bonewalker and an ancestor uardian who seems to attack everything in sight

=Leader of the Horus Heresy=
=Champion of Khorne=
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE THRONE
Post Wed May 22, 2002 5:49 pm
Valdorn

Summon Guardian

Where did you folks purchase this spell? I would like to use it for restoring my mana. I'm sure I just missed it near a beginning town.

Thanks!
Post Wed May 22, 2002 6:30 pm

maddog0606
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I finally settled on two characters. On a Breton Mage Assassin and a Nord Warrior.

The Breton Mage Assassin specializes in conjuration and illusion. I did a quest that required me to remove 5 bad people from a building. I could remove two of them by myself but, being a Breton, I needed help for the last three. So, I called my buddies: Least Bonewalker, Greater Bonewalker, Scamp, and Skeleton Minion (overkill to say the least). I picked the pocket of the closest to me and then backed up fast. It was a sight to see. The bad people surronded by my Gang. I think I walked up only once to help out, stabbed somebody, and then walked away.

I don't use the ghost anymore.
Post Wed May 22, 2002 6:42 pm