The Succubbus Gem for the Star Sapphire Quest? *SPOILER*
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Neverwinter Nights - Spoilers

Author Thread
Sphinx
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

The Succubbus Gem for the Star Sapphire Quest? *SPOILER*

Ok, I found the ring, the amulet, and i also found a Gem of Misery? Is this the missing Succubbus gem i was supposed to find, cuz when i went to give it to her there wasn't an option to...and i tried putting it on the pedistal in the room with the 5 pillars and it said it was locked. What do i do from here!?!?!
Post Fri Aug 09, 2002 3:07 am
Farseer
City Guard
City Guard

If it says misery then its not for her. Its for the pedestals. I dont recall what the sucubus pieces where.
Post Fri Aug 09, 2002 11:22 am
MoonDragon
High Emperor
High Emperor

Succubus items say that they are succubus' items.
Post Fri Aug 09, 2002 5:40 pm
TribalMan
Conflict Within
Conflict Within

it is back closer to the entrance in one of the cells that the liches came out of in a chest. I had a hard time with that as well.
Post Sun Aug 11, 2002 1:18 am
Sphinx
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

balls, alright thanks i thought about lookin there but didn't consider it >=( )
Post Sun Aug 11, 2002 5:56 am
Roach
SBR Belfry Bat
SBR Belfry Bat

In the same area you can get four tablets that each have matching colors to the pillar's, after placing the gems. When I put the tablets on the corresponding pillars nothing happens, I also tried to put them in the chests in the corners of the room but nothing happened. What do the tablets do and how do I use them?
Post Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:21 am
Lintra
Elf Friend
Elf Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Suicidal Cockroach
In the same area you can get four tablets that each have matching colors to the pillar's, after placing the gems. When I put the tablets on the corresponding pillars nothing happens, I also tried to put them in the chests in the corners of the room but nothing happened. What do the tablets do and how do I use them?

After you get the correct tablets in the correct pillars you can open the altar in the center of the room and get the saphire the guy at the general store is looking for ... the star sapphire I believe it is called (sorry I did this quest in a beer haze so I forget names even more easily than usual).
Post Thu Aug 22, 2002 2:41 pm
Roach
SBR Belfry Bat
SBR Belfry Bat

I got the star sapphire from placing the gems on the pillars. That was before using the tablets.
Post Fri Aug 23, 2002 1:03 am
corwin
On the Razorblade of Life
On the Razorblade of Life

I had a major problem here. When I cleared the room, one of my spells destroyed one of the pillars. Now I cant place the gem there and cpmplete the quest. Stupid to allow a quest related item to be destroyed.

I don't use Smileys, I use Emoticons!!

Post Sat Aug 31, 2002 2:22 am
Gothmog
Village Leader
Village Leader

quote:
Originally posted by Suicidal Cockroach
I got the star sapphire from placing the gems on the pillars. That was before using the tablets.

I also got the saphire by placing the gems in the relevant pillars. I thought the tablets were just to help work out which gem to put in which pillar.
Post Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:27 pm
xSamhainx
Paws of Doom
Paws of Doom

The tablets stay in the pillars. THroughout the dungeon youll find 4 gems, gem of misery,honor,pain, and duty. Read the description of each pillar and figure out what the basic theme of the description. A little description of someone getting tortured, you place the gem of pain in the pillar, and so on. Get all 4 placed and then hit the middle pillar for your star sapphire.

Was bummed there was no "boss" guarding the star sapphire, i thought maybe the sorceress whose tomb it was would have raised up and battled, since the entire place was full of undead.

*** If you want some awesome scripts, raid this area in the toolset***
“Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.”-Mark Twain
Post Mon Oct 21, 2002 4:02 am