Not related to Gothic....but it IS...sort of
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 3 General

Author Thread
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

Not related to Gothic....but it IS...sort of

I am putting this here because I only look at the gothic forums, and this is "sort of" related to gothic....but is very of topic.

Have any of you seen the Samuri Jack cartoon series? I know they released a GBA game under the SJ license, but I think it should be done by PB...in their game style for PC.

In the SJ series, the story is as epic as Gothic....good versus evil. The baddie is pure evil, almost vanquished by the gods, but somehow made it to Earth where Aku spread evil everywhere. Samuri Jack's father got a magic sword to defeat the absolute evil, but only sent Aku underground....then he returned and SJ must use the magic sword to defeat him once more.(I would attempt some fanfic, but it can't compare to the plots already in SJ)

In the cartoon series they have some very good plots, baddies, abilities, etc. Personally I think it would be a GREAT game if done by PB....where skill and reason are important....not some hack-n-slash that would result if done by another group.

Would anyone else like to see this game? Gothic Samuri

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:34 am
Kamahl
King of Spam
King of Spam

yeah i love samurai jack but i dont think so that it would be a good game though.THey made one and it sucked
die dunkle Seite zerstören, wir sollen
Post Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:05 pm
Jazzy_s
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Yes I like Samurai Jack too but, I didn't see the last episode, I even don't know if it exists.
And by the way Urizel if you will need to translate something from russian to english I'm your man I will gladly help.
Post Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:03 pm
malstorm
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Samurai Jack

Never saw the cartoon series but when I heard who was making the game I checked it out...Unfortunatly. I wasn't that impressed...Why I was interested though was brcause this cartoon game was made be adrenaline games which made a little known but VERY GOOD (In my Opinion) Xbox game called Azurik:Wrath of Persia...If you like Gothic then you may like this game as well... Malstorm
Post Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:49 am