Members
Usergroups
Getting rid of the "bad people"
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
ZealotTC

Getting rid of the "bad people"

Hey I'm supposed to kill 5 members of the Camonna Tong. at the Council Club in Balmora. It's totally impossible to fight all 5 of them so I was wondering if anybody knows any alternative methode to getting rid of them? thanks
Post Fri May 03, 2002 9:12 pm

Peregrine

Good question

I managed to kill two of them separately by taunting them into fights ( the one at the entrance and the one downstairs) but no way can I beat the other three at once, so I will just try to get tougher.
Post Fri May 03, 2002 9:36 pm

Isendal
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Heh, I'm at that quest too and it's impossible. As soon as you attack one the other three come after you then you got 3 bad guys fighting. I'm like screw this I'll come back for you guys later
Post Sat May 04, 2002 4:19 am
Ryan

That quest pissed me off

But I finally managed to complete it after about a dozen loads. Here's what I did:

I started off like Peregrine, taunting the female dark elf downstairs, and the man upstairs into fights. So, there are three left. I taunted the middle one (not that it matters) into a fight, and hauled ass up the stairs, trying to create a bottle neck. Well, it doesn't work too well because the bitch with the sword can still manage to hit ya through her friends' bodies. But once in a while I managed to get both of the unarmed fellas in front of her. They go down easy. If need be, jump over the table and back down the stairs and repeat with hit and run tactics. When it was down to just me and the Poison Sword-Wielding woman I just tried hit and run tactics. I had to heal a lot, but she eventually went down.

Good luck, guys, and don't get too frustrated like I did.
Post Sat May 04, 2002 7:12 am

Peregrine

Good plan Ryan. I tried again and had better success, mostly thanks to my dremer jinksword (10 second paralyze on hit) I can tap 1 or 2 of them with paralyze and then focus several attacks on the toughest one, the woman. I think this might also be a good spot for a spell..maybe someone has some kind of area effect stun or something?
Post Sat May 04, 2002 7:24 am

i just can´t manage to finish this quest, "taunt fail"
How did u do?
did u manage to make them kill each other?

Plz help, this quest ruins my game...

/J
Post Sat May 04, 2002 5:37 pm

Xax

When I start to attack, I see a message saying that my activity has been reported to the guards, or something like that. I've talked to someone else who did this quest, but then had a 5000 gold bounty on his head. Is it possible to kill these 5 people without getting in trouble with the law?[/b]
Post Sat May 04, 2002 5:54 pm

tolgerias
High Emperor
High Emperor

just avoid the city gaurds after doing the job and go straight for your boss, he will take the bounty off your head
Post Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:31 pm
dteowner
Shoegazer
Shoegazer

I found jumping in and out of the door to be the easiest way to tackle those guys. Concentrate on hitting one guy, duck out the door right before you die. Heal up. Go back in and finish off that same guy. Duck out and heal. Continue until they're gone.
RIP Red Wings How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!
Post Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:53 pm
xSamhainx
Paws of Doom
Paws of Doom

Set a Mark spell down at the bottom of the place down the ramp, that way you can Recall back to the spot and continue the fight. Then Almsivi out and re-enter up top. If they get you cornered up top by the door, Recall back below again.

You can always Almsivi Intervention to the nearby temple to get out of any life-threatening situation in Balmora.
“Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.”-Mark Twain
Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:20 pm
Stryks
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Ok, I did this at level 5, pretty normal gear, and about 30 illusion. I made a chameleon spell ( any chameleon scroll will do ). You just taunt the loners in the club, like normal. Then, you creep up behind the woman with the sword, with chameleon on, and attack her. OR, you can put chameleon on, without sneaking, go up to her, taunt her, and attack her. Chances are, they might not target you, because of being half invisible. Basically, you need to take out the two loners, and then target the woman with the sword first, and make sure you can finish her off quickly, and legally.
Post Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:36 pm
mazu
Protector of the Realm
Protector of the Realm

Me bash them heads! I dont recall any difficulties .
Post Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:46 pm