Final questions upon finishing game..
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
madglee
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Final questions upon finishing game..

1) What can you do with the soul stone of the undead dragon?

2) What the hell is that key that says "Gomez..second door"? I think I found it in the castle but never could find keys to unlock any of the other doors to get to this "second" door. Haven't played gothic 1 in ages so i can't really even remember who gomez is or where he lived.

3) Any use for those "old coins" you find on tons of people? They don't sell for anything. I guess just a reminder from the currency of the old Gothic 1?

4) Where's the snorting creature and what the hell is it for that hunter quest?

5) Whatever happened to Sylvio? I never saw him again after the Merc camp. He wasn't at any of the dragons even though I'd heard he headed off to the ice dragon.

*6) If I play through again as a mage or paladin instead of a merc/dragon hunter will there be enough variety for it to be worth it or mainly the same quests?
Post Sat Oct 18, 2003 4:01 am
Pikkon
A Hadou Master And A Skilled Thief

I have something to tell you... you never do things by yourself, Why? You ask questions for every little thing... Ok here are the answars:

1. Nothing

2. Gomaz is the head baron, That basterd who killed all the fire mages...
I have no idea what to do with that key

3. Yep, Its not like on gothic 1, You can sell them to wissly (the guy that guards onar's Chasts) You get 10 Exp Per coin and 1 GP...

4. Why do you ask? Its to late now... Anyway, Its near The hanter that wanted you to kill it... Its a dragon snapper...

5. He is dead, Didnt you saw him near the Ice dragon? He attacks you after you kill the dragon and then he dies...

6. Its SOO No the same thing, Its not like on gothic 1, In gothc 1 you baisickly have the same quests... In gothic 2 its kinda the same main quests (not exacly (SP?) the same) but there are very different Side quests (Especially if your a mage)

Another last thing!
why Do you ask thses questions, You cant be stuck in the game, Why do you ask questions for every little thing? you can do it yourself in a moment... For Axemple, the undead dragon's hurt, Why wont you keep playing and find out for yourself?
Post Sat Oct 18, 2003 7:53 am
Neo_Genesis
The Assassin
The Assassin

i can't say it better than Pikkon, only one thing!

you can sell the old coins for 2 gp, just ask if he give you more, he'll say no, ask it again, and he'll say yes.
Post Sat Oct 18, 2003 10:01 am
ServanteS
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

There are two Gomez keys,they are opening doors in Gomez beadroom in G1 this was his treasury in G2 there is chest with summon skeleton trap,there find book from it you learn to heal completly eating blodfly stingers
Post Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:30 pm
madglee
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Hey -

I don't ask questions for every little thing.. only if I'm stuck. These questions were after I finished the game and I was just curious if anyone had any luck figuring them out.

Thanks anyway though.
Post Sat Oct 18, 2003 6:31 pm
Pikkon

No problem.
I suggest you to play as a mage now.. (If you played as a dragon hunter if you were a paladin, Play as a mage.. )
Post Sat Oct 18, 2003 7:44 pm
madglee
Guards Lieutenant
Guards Lieutenant

Yeah, I'm playing as a mage and it's awesome! Also, I noticed that now that I finished the game and got decent at it, the early guys like the first bandits you meet weren't such a problem! I shot them with fireballs. hahHehe!
Post Sat Oct 18, 2003 8:49 pm
Aphazel
A Shadow of My Own Self
A Shadow of My Own Self

I'm a mage too, and I love it!

I uses fireball on the banit leader too, I wait with killing the bandit outside the cave untill I have started the bandit quest, when saying that the farmers know the hideout he will beg you to spare him and you'll get some exp..then I kill him after that and get even more exp

You are right when you say that they are easyer the second time you play..first time I played I got killed, but the next time I didn't loose 1 hp
Post Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:29 pm