Stuck Plzzz Helpppp
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
Morocco
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Stuck Plzzz Helpppp

by the way i am new i just register my self here cause i am stuck plzz help me ,so lets start with my problem .I killed this stupid dragonnz and when i come back from the mine i went to lord hagen he says to me he still waiting for the equipment and i dont know what to do he was waitng for them for years they never come i donno what to do ?????P?+

2)a nother thing i didnt take the ring from constantino i just killed the bandits that give me the job lol i donno how to take this mission off i have it alwase there in my current quests

3)when i opend the book of xardas it said that there is a secret gate or something in the library so i got to the mounstery and i got in the secrect place then after that i told pyrokar about it and his said he dont know nothing about that gate so do i have to do another thing after that cause the mission still in my current quests

4)where can i find pedro i need to kill him

ppLLLZZZ HELLPPP MEE I NEED A REALL HELP FROM U PLZZZZZZZZZ
Post Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:30 am
Dez
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Re: Stuck Plzzz Helpppp

quote:
[quote="Morocco"]by the way i am new i just register my self here cause i am stuck plzz help me ,so lets start with my problem .I killed this stupid dragonnz and when i come back from the mine i went to lord hagen he says to me he still waiting for the equipment and i dont know what to do he was waitng for them for years they never come i donno what to do ?????P?+

Well this is sort of lame to say but he won't ever go anywhere from that point, so stop bothering the lazy bastard I think the real reason for this is that piranha byter might have run out of time to finnish the game properly. So this is one of those which were left unfinished.

quote:
2)a nother thing i didnt take the ring from constantino i just killed the bandits that give me the job lol i donno how to take this mission off i have it alwase there in my current quests

You can't really do anything because the quest is now broken and failed. Don't mind about it. It will dissapear from the quest list in the next chapter.

quote:
3)when i opend the book of xardas it said that there is a secret gate or something in the library so i got to the mounstery and i got in the secrect place then after that i told pyrokar about it and his said he dont know nothing about that gate so do i have to do another thing after that cause the mission still in my current quests

You need to gain entry to that room where the demons are. Kill the monsters and read the almanac. Its one of those books there. Also don't forget grabbing the potion-bottle and the map on the table. in addition don't drink the potion before talking to pyrokar. Read the books and map.After that i belive you know what to do:)

quote:
4)where can i find pedro i need to kill him

You will find pedro later in the game. you can't really miss him.

I hope this helps
Post Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:36 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

Re: Stuck Plzzz Helpppp

quote:
Originally posted by Dez
Well this is sort of lame to say but he won't ever go anywhere from that point, so stop bothering the lazy bastard I think the real reason for this is that piranha byter might have run out of time to finnish the game properly. So this is one of those which were left unfinished.

Or they just didn't want him to leave. What if he really is waiting for equipment. The timeframe in G2 is a few months max. Who can tell? Maybe the equipment arived after you left to Irdorath.
Post Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:14 pm
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

That was frustrating my first play through..........as was Garond crying like a schoolgirl because the castle was surrounded by orcs.....ALL of which had already been killed by "me". And it is odd that after you wipeout every orc, then open the gate another hoarde of orcs appear inside the castle .......but that gets more exp. lol

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:10 pm
Morocco
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

THX ALL FOR YOUR HELP i found pedro but i didnt kill him i think he didnt do anything so i just take him to my ship and i killed the last dragoon it was Xardas in it
1)so is Xardas a enmy or a friend?
i found some magic books also i asked Milten about them but he said i dont know nothing about this books he said to me to ask pyrokar so when i killed the last dragoon i sail back i relais that the game is ended LOL
2)so how can i ask pyrokar about his books?
when i ended the game i saw that i forgot to drink the potion-bottle LOOOL and i want to play more gothic so is there any new versions or some addons or like that or i have to restart gothic 2 one more time
Post Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:30 am
Pladio
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

Well, you can buy the addon for Gothic 2, it's called The Night of the Raven and Gothic 1.
Gothic 3 should be released sometime in 2006.
Post Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:55 pm
Dez
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

quote:
Originally posted by Morocco
THX ALL FOR YOUR HELP i found pedro but i didnt kill him i think he didnt do anything so i just take him to my ship and i killed the last dragoon it was Xardas in it
1)so is Xardas a enmy or a friend?
i found some magic books also i asked Milten about them but he said i dont know nothing about this books he said to me to ask pyrokar so when i killed the last dragoon i sail back i relais that the game is ended LOL
2)so how can i ask pyrokar about his books?
when i ended the game i saw that i forgot to drink the potion-bottle LOOOL and i want to play more gothic so is there any new versions or some addons or like that or i have to restart gothic 2 one more time

1) Nobody really knows . We will find it in gothic 3. There have been lots of speculation about his motives. Try the search-function if you want to find out more.
2) Hmm can't really help with this one.

Regarding the potion-bottle. Ít is called the tears of innos. Why i said talk to pyrokar before drinking it, because only a firemage can drink it safely. I belive pyrokar told you a story of those tears so there is need to repeat it here . So If you are a firemage the tears will boost your strenght, dexterity and mana.
A paladin or a dragonhunter will only face an instant death if they happen to drink it, The paladin can however use the tears for consecrating his magical oresword second time in the innos shrine inside the monestary.
For the dragonhunter the tears are totally useless.
Post Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:58 pm