Members
Usergroups
Scrap metal, cant find 4 of them.. :/
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
jokke

Scrap metal, cant find 4 of them.. :/

Ive been searching the ruins of Akrgthand, but I only find one scrap metal piece, need 4. Is there more ruins out there where I can find it? I also have in mind that maybe you could buy it somewhere, just dont remember where. :/
Anyone?
Post Tue May 07, 2002 2:08 pm

Moriarty
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

You're talking about the "Old ruins" with the copper cube right?
Well I found some scrap metal on the bridge outside, it was in one of the crates next to the crazy wizard.
What do you need the scrap metal for?
Post Tue May 07, 2002 3:28 pm
Nooloo

Im on the same quest, my problem is I cant find the Dwemer Ruins, can anyone give me an idea of where to look for some?
Post Tue May 07, 2002 4:09 pm

jokke

found ém

I went down one more time, and there they where. Seems like its random.. :/
The ruins are not far from Balmora, keep walking out of the main gate (by Stilt Rider) And you will find it. If you pass over a bridge you are in the right place.. Be careful though..
Post Tue May 07, 2002 4:45 pm

Saint_Proverbius
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

quote:
Originally posted by Nooloo
Im on the same quest, my problem is I cant find the Dwemer Ruins, can anyone give me an idea of where to look for some?

From Balmora, head towards Caldera. When you reach the sign post where you can see Fort Moonsomething, turn left. Walk about fifteen feet, turn right. You'll see a post marker head on up to that. Keep following the path that marker is pointing towards. You'll come to an old metal bridge with a mage on it. Kill mage and cross bridge. There will be a path to the right from the bridge. Follow that.

You should see some pipes and things sticking out of the ground, as well as a big sphere blocking a door. There'll be a hand crack on your left. Use the hand crank and the sphere will open. Get in the sphere. When it starts to close back, you'll see a door. That leads in to the Dwemer Ruins.
Post Tue May 07, 2002 5:53 pm
Sheba
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Scrap Metel!

You can get scrap metel from the Centurian Spiders in the
Dwemer Ruins after you kill them.
Post Tue May 07, 2002 7:42 pm
Kilmar

There's 1 piece of scrap metal in front of the mage that gives you the first Mage quest in Balmora. Good luck getting it without getting caught
Post Tue May 07, 2002 8:12 pm