Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Gaga, need read, read now, answer now, or get Gaga all over?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
SickOfBeingAVamp

Gaga, need read, read now, answer now, or get Gaga all over?

Where can I get healed? I'm sick and tired of being a vanp, I did all Aundae quests, then killed them too(Am I the last Vampire in Morrowind??). Now I want to get on with the main quest - how can I get healed? I know I can type startscript pc_vampire_cure or something, but I don't wanna cheat.
Please help
Post Sat May 25, 2002 4:04 am

dysfunktional
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Vampires

I know there is a book somehwere, called "The history of vampires vol. II" or something.. it says where the cure is.. there is only one i heard, and when ur healed, ur healed.. no way back.

You have problems becomming cured.. my problem is i can't get in a vampire guild.. i got infected by some vamps close to caldera. Now they won't talk to me.. visited allot of vampires.. they always tell me this : "No! A vampire! Get away! And then they attack me... could you help me out here a bit? Would be gratefull.. (by the way, i visited the main guild of the berne vamps.. same stuff happened..)

Greetings..

dysfunktional
Post Sat May 25, 2002 12:20 pm
BFG9k

You can only be one kind of Vampire, if you're Berne all other(Quarra, Aundae) will attack you. Go back to the vampires who infecterd you and try to find their leader, she/he will give you a quest or two to complete.
Post Sat May 25, 2002 4:50 pm

dysfunktional
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Vamps

So where are the other tombs.. ?

not berne.. but the aundea and the other one/... ?
Post Sat May 25, 2002 9:11 pm
Casper

For Aundae look on the island south of Sanctus Shrine
Post Sun May 26, 2002 7:07 am

If you didnt kill dagoth ur yet, thier is some daedric shrine with the daedric prince in it. If your a vampire he will take pity on you and send you to dagoth ur, and dagoth ur will heal u
Post Mon May 27, 2002 2:23 am

aVamp

Ahh, found the guys who's supposed to cure me - Molag Bal in Bal Ur. Now, before I get cured, he wants me to find his daughter who ran away with some atronach and kill them. Have to find the cave - Dubdilla. Molag Bal says its under Mt Asasasawhatever, the journal says it's south of Vos...hm..
Post Mon May 27, 2002 8:21 am