Purely Innocent

I've lost Valentino and can't complete Chapter three

I'm in Chapter three with only a few quests to go;

Blood Chalices
Sheep Theives
Buster's Horn's
Eye of Innos

First Valentino:

In Cahpter One, I think, I beat him up and got the ring, etc.. I never had the pickpocket skill then. I didn't get the Blood Chalice/Theives Guild until AFTER I told Vartras about The eye of Innos. (I had already given the EYE to Bennet and had it fixed.) Vartras dispelled everyone and now I can't find Valentino anywhere.

Where is he? I have checked his home, the bar and found nothing of him. Is there any way to finish the Blood Chalice quest when he is missing?

If there is no way to find him is there a "spawn item" cheat to get the key?

Also, I hadn't found any Chalices and had noticed that my quest from Rodriquez(?) The Sextant had dissappeared. I went to get it and got it from him aghain but now Cessia, the head of the theives is hostile towards me saying I am too late. I figured it was because I hadn't any of the Chalices yet so I started the game again and am now on the Chalice hunt. (There is no other game I can load that is even close to where I am now so that was never an option, unfortunately.

Ok, so the first questions are:

Where is Valentino? and Can I finish the Chalice Quest without hostility?

Lastly:

I can't find the spot where Xardas and the other magicians are. I figure they are where the Black Claoked figures kicked my butt a while ago, around a circle of stones, but I haven't a darn clue where to find it! Can anyone give me directions?

Thanks in advance for any help given!

Loves ~T

-=>Loyal Member of the NFG<=-

"In the end, a shadow is only a passing thing."
Post Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:03 am
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

When you kicked Valentino's butt you have stolen the stuff he was carrying. Along with the ring, he is carrying about 200 gold and... tadaa Valentino's Key. Check if you have the key in you inventory. With this key you can get the Chalice from his house.
Are you sure you don't have his key? Maybe in some chest because you had too many things in your inventory? You don't have too pickpocked him when ou knocked him down in chapter 1.

The High Mages are at the Sun Circle, go from the Tavern in the direction of the pyramids past the river, etc. Follow the road untill you come to sandy area with a hunter and some snappers. Here go left (not towards the Black troll, or the wooden bridge). In chapter three you'll meet some Tramps the want to kill you. Just kill and continue you road, now you'll come in a very overgrown area with the Sun Circle where you also got the Eye of Innos.
Post Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:32 am
Temptress
Purely Innocent
Purely Innocent

Outstanding! Thanks for the info!

Any info on the chalice quest and the theives hostility? I took 4 chalices to her and she was still pissy. Oh and now I can't get the judge to talk to me so I can't pickpocket his key. I guess I really screwed up. Any info is appreciated!

Loves ~T

-=>Loyal Member of the NFG<=-

"In the end, a shadow is only a passing thing."
Post Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:14 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

I've played the game already 7 times and still don't know every option and solution and now I'll even get NotR. I'll probably never know every quest-ending!

In other words, I haven't got a clue. Normally I also spread the chalices quest over more than one chapter, but never had any problems. How did you enter the guild, maybe you've done something after joining that upset her. Killing Hakon or talking too much to the militia, for example. There must be something that you did in both games that made her angry.

You need to be very careful with the judge, you probably already betrayed him with the letter and the fugitives (one of the mercenary quests).
Post Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:35 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Strange. It seems to me like you've beaten up somebody who is a member of the thieves underground AFTER you joined them. In other words, have you sold out Harold(or something) the fish salesman, or beat up someone belonging to the thieves underground? I've never experienced her being hostile towards me after getting that quest, so you must have done something to someone.

The judge thing might be the trigger. If you have done the quest for Lee about getting proof against the judge, you can forget the whole blood chalice quest. For all I know, the judge thing might even trigger Cassie to get hostile.

Anyway, it's no big loss. The reward for the quest isn't really that big. If there is no way to give the chalices to her, just sell them, and move on. You don't get much experience/gold for giving them to her, so you'll do just fine without it(nor do you get another quest from her).
Post Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:18 pm
Ollweird
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

If someone is pissed and wont talk to you just use the spell "oblivion"
Post Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:06 pm