Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Harad died and he's dead in all saves!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 General

Author Thread
alarinn
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Harad died and he's dead in all saves!!!

Okay, I'm still in Chapter One and I've been away for a long time doing merc quests as a militia man. I come back to take the ledger from Lehmar and I go to rest at Harad's and he's dead. I check all my recent saves and they all have him dead. I talk to Brian and he mentions that now that Harad is gone, the militia is keeping an eye on him.

Now I know later on Harad is needed, so it looks like the game hosed me. My last save that has him alive, has me going all the way back and I'm not replaying the whole game to get back to the point I was at. I've covered almost the whole game and I don't want to have to roam the land again.

Any ideas or another reason why Gothic2 has been named "Buggiest Game of the Year" by CGW.
Post Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:46 am
Korplem
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

You could try to insert a copy of him using Marvin Mode. I've never used it though so I don't know if that would work.

-The Prince of Nothing
Post Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:51 am
alarinn
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Yay! I used the console and used the INSERT command to bring him back. Now the question is, will this new version keep along the script? I'd hate to continue and later on not be able to do stuff because he died earlier?
Post Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:00 am
Kiwi Boy
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
Originally posted by alarinn
Now the question is, will this new version keep along the script? I'd hate to continue and later on not be able to do stuff because he died earlier?

If your hero becomes a paladin, you may not be able to get a new weapon for him.
Post Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:09 am