View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Arx Fatalis

Author Thread
Adam
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

I'm making a mod for Arx Fatalis.

Hi there,

I'm currently working on a mod which when completed, will give you 1 Akbaa Stone, Two Enchant Scrolls, and Two Quivers of arrows.

Anything else that you guys/gals here think people "lose" often, or are not given due to common quest bugs etc?

I will also be able to correct paths in the quests once I've leaned some more, so if you did something in the wrong order, or something doesn't/didn't initilaize (say a cutscene etc) I may be able to fix that in the near future.

More coming soon. Feel free to comment/suggest/moan.

Some people may know that I am more active on the JoWood forums than here, so if you want to say something to me quickly you can email me at: adam@planetblackandwhite.com

Adam
Post Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:12 pm
Cm
Sentinel of Light
Sentinel of Light

Great idea Adam. I would suggest a few health potions or the flowers to make them, and a few mana potions and that should be a well rounded mod.
Mark Twain
Post Sat Dec 20, 2003 8:06 pm
corwin
On the Razorblade of Life
On the Razorblade of Life

Good to see you back Adam. People often have trouble with the teleporters, or with the snake women when they rob them first. Perhaps you could keep that in mind. Haven't seen you on ICQ in quite some time either.

I don't use Smileys, I use Emoticons!!

Post Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:27 am
Adam
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

quote:
Originally posted by cmckj50
Great idea Adam. I would suggest a few health potions or the flowers to make them, and a few mana potions and that should be a well rounded mod.

About the flowers thing, something like that'd be a good idea, because I'm also trying to make a little "puzzle" to go with it, (It won't need any special items for a change. ), so people can't just get these extra things without at least a little bit of effort. You would get a clue when you double click on certain items that would lead you to the next etc, and in turn, find the special object that will give you these items.

I'm also considering making something that will give you a little more XP for those that don't fancy re-loading the crypt to get that last few thousand XP.

quote:
Originally posted by corwin
Good to see you back Adam. People often have trouble with the teleporters, or with the snake women when they rob them first. Perhaps you could keep that in mind. Haven't seen you on ICQ in quite some time either.

I'll have to go on ICQ more often from now on then.

Adam
Post Sun Dec 21, 2003 4:04 pm