Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Where to find a suit of HEAVY-paladin's armor?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 2 Spoilers

Author Thread
zhangzheng
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Where to find a suit of HEAVY-paladin's armor?

i finished at the 37.lv. But i cheated and kept pressing F8, really like flying in the sky, saving you a lot of time, though also a waste of precious EXP points.

though i've uninstalled the game, but i still want to know this answer very much.thanks.
Post Sat Jul 26, 2003 6:16 am
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

You'll get it in chapter 5. Go to the monastery's secret library, read the almanac, take the blank runestone and teleport scroll on the table. Buy holy water if you don't have it. Go to Karras and use the rune table to create a new teleport rune from said ingredients. If you use it, you'll warp to a room with the heavy paladin armor.
Post Sat Jul 26, 2003 9:42 am
KhenoTrax
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

i think there is something wrong i don't think you can finish the game without cus one of the dragons says you must find the best armour known to your race (something similar) and wear it on your skind and you must find atleast 4 compagnions who is willing to walk into death (again or something similar) and the seachart without that youll never get anywere
so i dont think your finished yet

If You Really want to know were you get it read on...........Ok
Kind of a Big Spoiler if i were you ill try not to read this

You will find it in the monestary basement behind Talamon you will get and key in the
book the Halls Of Irdorath and pass the secret "door" there is a lamp on the right you will have to fight some skeletons and demons mages and such there you behind the door at the end of the laberinth (Follow the ligt its a hint in the book to a note) there is a secret library on the table you will also find the seachart a runestone,Teleport Scrool and the Tears Of Innos (to consencrate your sword) its with the runestone you will create a teleport rune that will teleport you to the Heavy Paladin Armour or almost forgot Holy Water

-----
Danm i posted this post a bit before and still im to slow nevermind
hehe

Me Kill Hero Paladin
Post Sat Jul 26, 2003 9:48 am
zhangzheng
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

thank both of you very much,

i'm not a dedicator to games.

Yeah i finished my game. I cheated so many times, but none of'em is serious, i think. i didn't kill any innocent people; i didn't insert any special weapon or armor. i just kept recovering.

Telling the truth, this game is quite secure. I used to get on the ship immediately i got Paladin's common armor; without any companion, nor any special things, when i went into the captain's room, i went to the island.

i thought i might 've missed something, so i reloaded, fulfilled my tasks and get aboard. Then i kept killing monsters on the island, if i haven't got a key, i press K. Quite soon, everything moving in my sight was exterminated i think..and at last, Xardas aroused the undead-dragon's soul and became Beliar's representative.

at the end, i settled out in the ship..and i think it's a decent end.
Post Sat Jul 26, 2003 3:53 pm
zhangzheng
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

anyway, thank you so much, Jaz and Ur Shark.

i c this topic has been discussed be4. thank you for your patience

Post Sat Jul 26, 2003 4:02 pm
Jaz
Late Night Spook
Late Night Spook

@zhangzheng: You're welcome .
@KhenoTrax: You can finish the game without the best armor. I never cared to get it for myself, either, and I didn't have any trouble with the final boss.
Post Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:37 am