Usergroups
STUCK AT VERY END? PLS HELP
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Wizardry 8

Author Thread
Che
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I am stuck at the very end of the game.I killed all the T'rangs long ago:)so I do not have the allience done between them and Umpani. I've spoken to Bela but u know he won't help lot .

So I have all 3 artifacts placed in the temples but I cannot find the way to the cosmic circle. Where can I enter that? Or what did I do wrong? When I place the third artifact, a wall goes up in the temple and the savant is there but I can't go through the wall. So where is the entrance??????????
I WANT TO KILL HIM !!!!!!!!!!
Post Sun Mar 17, 2002 1:02 pm
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

Hi Che, welcome to this forum .

I do not know exactly where you are. So I will give you some hints (chronogicaly so stop when you will reach hint you need or you will spoil your game).

There are two ways to Ascension Peak - one behind Bela (blocked with stone) other trought Rapax castle.

There are four building in Ascension Peak (yes, there are three gates but behind one of them are two different ways to two different buildings). Three for three main artifacts, 4th with portal to Cosmic Circle.

When you will place all three artifacts, go to 4th building, there will be Dark Savant and stairs now ready for you - Dark Savant will go throught this portal, so follow him.

If this will not help, please post again and describe your situation more in detail.

Good luck

[ This Message was edited by: Danicek on 2002-03-17 09:00 ]
Post Sun Mar 17, 2002 2:57 pm
SuicidesBySteve
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

He's having the exact same troubles I am. I played this game very unconventionally it seems. In order to get the Idol and Words from Marten's Bluff, I proceed to hack and slay my way through Lower Marten's Bluff. Among the victim's in my quest for the Idol, was Z'Ant... Next, I proceeded to head back to the Trynton in order to talk to the Trynnie Shaman... I had very few clues as to what to do next (except to find a way into the Arnika Bomb), but I eventually found myself entering Rapax Rift, destroying Fero, Al-Sedexus, and the Lava Lord... all while retaining my friendly status with the Rapax. Before Ferro died, he asked me to speak with the King, which I did for two reasons. The first was in the hopes of getting the item that would activate the deactivated portal which I believe will take me to the inside of the bomb, and the other to gain other clues. Needless to say, I rescued the 2 prisoners at the away camp (now all Rapax are unfriendly), and went first to the Umpani Camp- and then to make peace with the T'Rang... OH OH! Big problems! Since Z'Ant no longer exists- who the hell do I give the Treaty Document to? In fact- can I finish the game even? I have no way into the bomb, the T'Rang will never enter into an alliance, though I do have all the pieces needed to progress. Because I did things out of order- am I now paying the price HOURS later into the game? Man, I hope not. Thanks for any help...
Post Tue Mar 19, 2002 9:50 am
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

Umpani will give you letter. One (from TRang or from Umpani) is enough.
Way to defuse bomb is not dependand on artifact you are describing or on allience with someone.

[ This Message was edited by: Danicek on 2002-03-19 05:27 ]
Post Tue Mar 19, 2002 10:01 am
Che
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Danicek : Thanks for help.

For Suicides By Steve : I finally made it
The game can be finished with the most experience points if u kill all the T'rangs and the Umpanis as well (greedy ain't I?) So u do not need them to ally. Ionly killed the T'rang but the Umpani never showed up at Ascension peak however the journal says if u complete all Umpani missions that : "Meet Yamir and IUF forces on A.P." Nevermind. They couldn't have helped much.
- U can reach the bomb froma rapax castle with the kings key
- Do not care about the allience, it is just the peaceful version to play
- The Rapax King is useless but kill him and u get XP
-Write here if u still have problems

Good Luck...
Post Tue Mar 19, 2002 11:21 am
Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

Che
Game can be finished with most exp. points when you ally with TRand and Umpani, finish quests for them and kill them at the end.

It brings you around more than 1 000 000 exp. points more than "nonpeacful waz" }for each character ofcourse).

[ This Message was edited by: Danicek on 2002-03-19 05:29 ]
Post Tue Mar 19, 2002 11:26 am