Members
Usergroups
OMFG. Morrowind is OUTTA CONTROL!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
brisance

OMFG. Morrowind is OUTTA CONTROL!

I have a 24" monitor. I am running Morrowind at 1600*1200. I have NEVER seen anything SO cool. I will be playing this game for MONTHS. SO COOL!
Post Sat May 04, 2002 3:06 pm

Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

Second thread with OMFG in its name in MW forum in short time. Could you please respect that we will welcome also users witch believe in god you call fucking?
Post Sat May 04, 2002 3:13 pm
brisance

Sorry your right.....

Will be a little more respectful in the future...
Post Sat May 04, 2002 3:21 pm

Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

Hehe, thanks, I am glad that it is like that.

Btw. Morrowind is really great, I know it though I am still waitin on it.
Btw. #2 Your monitor is two times biget than mine >D
Post Sat May 04, 2002 3:25 pm
rhett
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I cant wait...
Post Sat May 04, 2002 3:48 pm

Re: Sorry your right.....

quote:
Originally posted by brisance
Will be a little more respectful in the future...

no need to apologize to this guy, the christian freaks dont need to be respected in my opinion, plus its not like you were plain out saying that anyways, typical idiotic crap
Post Sun May 05, 2002 3:28 am

iplaygames2
Master of The Realms
Master of The Realms

Actually, I think those satan worshipping, cult following idiots are freaks..

Please, don't just assume that because someone doesn't like the 'f word' referred to they are some huge christian fanatic. I think there are lots of young people that surf the boards, and, being a moderator, Danicek has the right to be concerned. I think these boards are some of the most flame free, relatively free of foul language, and most informative of all the boards out there...let's try to keep it that way, ok?
Post Sun May 05, 2002 3:32 am
Llama
High Emperor
High Emperor

quote:
no need to apologize to this guy, the christian freaks dont need to be respected in my opinion, plus its not like you were plain out saying that anyways, typical idiotic crap

Although I wouldn't put it that harshly, I agree... "OMFG" is just internet slang and being a religious zealot will only attract more negative attention to the issue
Post Sun May 05, 2002 3:34 am

quote:
Originally posted by iplaygames2
Actually, I think those satan worshipping, cult following idiots are freaks..

Please, don't just assume that because someone doesn't like the 'f word' referred to they are some huge christian fanatic. I think there are lots of young people that surf the boards, and, being a moderator, Danicek has the right to be concerned. I think these boards are some of the most flame free, relatively free of foul language, and most informative of all the boards out there...let's try to keep it that way, ok?

Whats a satan worshipper? anyone whos not christian or some stupid crap? so hilarious, there is barely any "satan" worshippers and the ones who exist are just as much christian because to be a "satan worshipper" you would have to believe in the little fairy tale known as the bible in the first place so they are just as dumb hahaha by the way you should note as well that what you described as freaks is the same exact thing christians are but replace satan word with "god" so whats the difference basically,

also he didnt say anything about not using the "F" word at all anyways he was talking about the god thing , then again brisance could have been referring to Zues or some druidic god but whatever
Post Sun May 05, 2002 3:37 am

YOU FOOL dont you see what your done.Your've started a flame thread !!!
Post Sun May 05, 2002 4:44 am

HaVoK
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

"Guest" God (good) and satan (evil) are just names, but they represent beings/entitys that exist to my knowledge. Although I do believe there is a source for evil and for good or some kind of supernatural beings... I dont follow any particular religion, but ive read alot of different books and scriptures.

You have to have some kind of faith of where your going in the end which im sure you will aquire once you are an old man/woman and drop your foolishness.

Omfg is a common expression on the internet that people type when they are surprized/pissed off without knowing it when it become a habit... You dont have to respect the word "god" but I sure hope you respect the people who are offended by it and what "god" represents.

So lets just stop the negative part of this thread here or a horde of oompaloompa's will beat you down with foam baseball bats!
Post Sun May 05, 2002 4:47 am
jldawson
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Hi havok,
just wanted to add my two cents- the older I've gotten, the less possible it has been for me to have faith in anything. why? because it is unrealistic to believe that any of us have the correct notion of what life is, where we're going, etc. And besides, all it really turns into is a stupid debate on who's right and who's wrong. Hey, I know: who cares? I guess some people do...

More power to those who have faith in something, that's cool, I am sure it makes life much easier to deal with. Don't worry about if someone else is potentially disrespecting what you believe... unless they are doing it maliciously. If not, why concern yourself with it? same goes to anything in this life that we consider a controversial subject. we've all got to lighten up!

-jon
Post Sun May 05, 2002 4:55 am
HaVoK
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Well I think the whole point of life is to find out what life is and why we are here.. makes sense to me
Post Sun May 05, 2002 4:57 am
jldawson
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

I'm of the opinion that it isn't possible... heh
I dunno, you know the saying, if you want something bad enough... well that seems to be the case. back when I thought I had some answers, it was just me being hopeful. how can you really tell dream from reality, life from death, etc.?

I'm open to all the possibilities.. hope to experience as much as possible. guess I'm just seeing what happens as it happens. but I suppose we're straying a bit from the subject;)
Post Sun May 05, 2002 5:02 am
jldawson
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

Oh and for whatever it's worth, I have "found meaning" in my life.. as in, I am doing what's important to me... I just don't think it necessarily "means" anything in the long run
Post Sun May 05, 2002 5:06 am

Goto page 1, 2  Next