Morrowind Question
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
MindReader
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Morrowind Question

Okay so earlier in the game I was wandering around aimlessly, came across Tel Fyr, stupidly killed someone there, and now the big guy who I'm supposed to get to cure my corprus attacks me when I talk to him. Is there any way to get around this, or should I just restart and lose everything?
Post Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:55 pm
corwin
On the Razorblade of Life
On the Razorblade of Life

First off, this should be posted in the Morrowind forums, not here. Secondly, unless you have an earlier save game you can use, you don't have much choice. One of the things I didn't like about the game!!

I don't use Smileys, I use Emoticons!!

Post Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:03 pm
cfmdobbie
High Emperor
High Emperor

Depends who you attacked. Was it an inmate or one of his daughters?

If you hit one of the inmates, try casting a strong Charm spell on Divayth a few times, and when he calms down bribe him to get his disposition up. Hopefully he'll forget all about it and cure you.

If you messed with one of his daughters, sorry! Attacking the guy's own flesh and blood isn't something he forgives. If you're on PC you could try the following:

journal "A2_3_CorprusCure" 50
player->addspell "common disease immunity"
player->addspell "blight disease immunity"
player->addspell "corprus immunity"
player->removespell “corprus”

Which skips the cure entirely. If you're on the Xbox and attacked one of his daughters, sorry again! That's a restart I'm afraid.

This situation is a known flaw in the game - in my opinion they should have popped up a "prophecy" message if you attacked anyone there, just to warn you that the game may be unwinnable. But there we are.
Post Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:45 pm
Robar the II
Captain of the Guard
Captain of the Guard

Yes it is fairly sad that several things like that occure an d in the case of xbox are incurable but if you want more info please post in the morrowind forum, thanks.
Post Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:10 pm