Tales of the Aiki-Samurai NEVERAINE!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
RPG Frog
Blade Runner
Blade Runner

Tales of the Aiki-Samurai NEVERAINE!

The Neveraine decided to dawn the High Ordinator armour he earned so many moons ago. This particular set belonged to one of Almelexia’s elite gaurds. The soldiers of Moonmoth did not take kindly to his chosen threads. In fact they attacked him onsite. He tried to quell their bloodlust yelling “ I am the Neveraine! I have fulfilled your prophecies!” Alas, their hearts waxed cold and memories of Dagoth Urr were a distant past. The redgaurd unsheathed his enchanted glass-blade and crimson globules found themselves splattering the once sacred amour. After slaughtering the entire garrison he found himself shunned by the very citizens of Vvardenfell. In a rage he yelled “Is this how you treat your saviour? Have I not saved you from countless scourges plaguing Tamriel?” He discovered that price on his head was so high that no traders would see him. He tried various disguises yet nothing would work. After many months he awakened from depths of a Skooma binge. Clouded mind, the weary adventurer made his way to Vivec. He stripped down naked and strode into the St. Olms library. The patrons ran away. The curators just laughed. He took many priceless tomes from those aging shelves. Suprisingly, he found that his current attire, or lack thereof, allowed him to do business with the peoples of Vivec. Rather than notice him as a wanted outlaw, they just laughed and questioned his choice of threads. After slamming a few rounds of Mazte, he stumbled into the chambers of the mighty god Vivec. “I have slain Almelexia! Sotha Sil is no more! Now I will sit upon your throne! The Tribunal ends this day! There will be one religion in Vvardenfall! MY RELIGION! Bow down and worship me!” For the first time in his eternal life, Vivec smiled and laughed till tears flowed from his aging eyes.

Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities…there was an Age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like blue mantles beneath the stars…Hither came Conan, the Cimmerian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand…to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandaled feet. - Robert E. Howard
Post Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:01 pm
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

After Vivic had finished laughing, he decided to humor the poor individual and let him stand along side him in the temple. After many hours of silence, Vivic spoke up. His voice was more mortal now that Dagoth Ur had been destroyed. "I am sorry for the way the people have treated you, but you see, they have what is called "game-makers dislike you wearing guard armor, even though without you the land would be destroyed" syndrome." And with that, he smiled gently at the hero and said, "Did you borrow those clothes...from a GUAR?"

Yeah, I always thought that it was dumb that you couldn't wear Ordinator armor without being attacked. I always liked how the armor looked. I think you can wear the Hand of Almalexia's armor if you take it from the Hand that you have to kill for the main quest. I might be mistaken but I remember being able to wear it.
Post Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:22 pm
RPG Frog
Blade Runner
Blade Runner

quote:
Originally posted by Dunmer King

Yeah, I always thought that it was dumb that you couldn't wear Ordinator armor without being attacked. I always liked how the armor looked. I think you can wear the Hand of Almalexia's armor if you take it from the Hand that you have to kill for the main quest. I might be mistaken but I remember being able to wear it.

I think that is the armor I wore. Then I made the mistake of saving the game after wearing it. Even if I was not wearing the armor I would get attacked on-site.
Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the gleaming cities…there was an Age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like blue mantles beneath the stars…Hither came Conan, the Cimmerian, black-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand…to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandaled feet. - Robert E. Howard
Post Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:29 am
Dunmer King
Tempered Warlord
Tempered Warlord

I could swear that wearing that armor was o.k. But I didn't talk to any guards afterward, so maybe thats why.
Post Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:00 am