Where do you join the Fighter's Guild?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Oblivion - Spoilers

Author Thread
Phil5000
Keeper of the Gates
Keeper of the Gates

Where do you join the Fighter's Guild?

Hi there. I assume you can join in the Imperial City as everyone talks about it, but the cops say there are no guild houses here. So do you just have to talk to everyone to find out? I'm bored with the Imperial city and I want to go look around somewhere else so if it's out of town, where abouts?

Ta very much.
Post Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:52 am
Father of Lies
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

There's no Fighters Guild hall in the Imperial City. To join the guild go to any of the other towns and speak with the guild head.
Post Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:21 pm
Majnun
Village Leader
Village Leader

Actually there are fighter's guilds in every town (except Imp City) but you can only join in 3 towns.

In Chorrol talk to Guild Master Vilena Donton, in Anvil talk to Azzan, or in Cheydinhal talk to Burz gro-Khash. All are in the fighter's guild of their town.
Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:10 am
dr who
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

That might explain why when I went to Bruma there was a fighters guild but it was locked (very hard difficulty) . I suppose that if I join up elsewhere then it will be 'open' thereafter?
Post Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:52 am
Majnun
Village Leader
Village Leader

Pretty sure they give you a key that will open all the front doors and all locked doors inside. Just don't ditch the key somewhere.

The mages guild does that but I'm just guessing/going on memory for the Fighter's guild. But I'm sure it was the same way.
Post Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:53 pm
gengie
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

I joined the fighters guild in Chorrol. You will have to hunt around for the leaders. They can be anywhere. It took me forever to find Vilena. Finally I found her, sleeping in her bedroom. In cheydinhal...I couldnt find Burg gro-khash. But finally I found him, he was wandering around the bridge by the lake next to the chapel. I thought it was kinda cool.
Post Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:21 pm