Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Whers is the Bow IN the BUrial Grounds HELP!?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - Spoilers

Author Thread
MexiNut

Whers is the Bow IN the BUrial Grounds HELP!?

ive looked for hours been in every burial place multiple times flew to the top of the room with the waterfalls even on the rock at the top with the skeleton and the chest. Still cant find the Bow or the other burial place inside where it is Located Please Help?!
Post Mon May 13, 2002 6:53 am

Paldarion
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Yhe waterfalls are early on in the chamber - you have to go much deper.

You go through Astral, Karma and Laterus burial areas - all through doors from one area to the next. In Laterus you have to make your way uo to the highest door - Juno Burial chambers. Inside is the wraith if Sul-Senipal and the bow.
Post Mon May 13, 2002 11:13 am
Isis
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

Bow Help

Ok that same room with the water fall you are going to either need a levitate spell or potion or a jump spell or potion and you must go all the way to the very top of that cavern once you are all the way up there you will see another door which is your last door to the tomb you may have to levitate around to actually see the door it is not in plain sight, to get the bow be perpared to fight once you get to the end of the room and go around the catacomb structure.
Post Mon May 13, 2002 1:37 pm
Wabbit

You don't actually have to levitate you can jump up some rough rocks.
Post Mon May 13, 2002 3:28 pm

AlexScherr
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Just to make it crystal clear, once you get to the end of Juno cave, the ghost will attack you. When you kill it, make sure to notice where it's dust lands: you will have to search the ghost's corpse to get the bow.
Post Mon May 13, 2002 7:41 pm

oh man, I might be in trouble then.

I cleared that dungeon out manymany levels ago, to the point that I probably don't have a save from after I did it. I'm worried i didn't pick up the body of the ghost, and I'm worried that I did but sold the bow. could someone be VERY specific as to where that ghost was? I'm not gonna stop looking until I know I'm screwed or something.
Post Mon May 13, 2002 9:39 pm

MexiNut

Ive gone through every burial place in the spiral water fall room, looted every mummy gone behind the waterfall, went in the room under the water looked everywhere, The top Buriel groups with the pillars in the far room and the two mummies raised up on each side, Still NO ghost or any bow of any kind, Glitch? IF it is how do you fix it with the editor?
Post Mon May 13, 2002 11:37 pm

charvelzeppelin
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

well, i went in the cave a while before i was assigned the quest....i must have killed the ghost and never picked up teh bow...anyways, the bow was gone when i went back in.

if your like me, use this: (last resort)

in the console, type

player->additem "bonebiter_bow_unique" 1

that should work!
Post Tue May 14, 2002 11:31 pm
Saphyre
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Im having a bit of a trouble finding the burial grounds, is it close to urshilaku camp? What does the rock cairn look like and is it big?
Post Sat May 18, 2002 2:13 pm
Arangar
Village Dweller
Village Dweller

From the camp just walk to the sea and follow the shore just a little east really very little east there is a little rockformation that looks like something, dunno what but like something, at first I thought is this it? yes that was it then walk south from there, just a little further than you expect

succes Arangar
Post Sun May 19, 2002 1:56 pm
Spades1701

Console command

I typed in the console command mentioned in one of the above posts, because when I went back to the cave after learning that the ghost had the bow, I could not find the ashes. However, it doesn't seem like anything happened. I was confused by the "player->" part. Does that mean type that exactly, or insert my character's name in place of "player", or something else. Any help would be appreciated.
Post Sun May 19, 2002 6:30 pm