Members
Usergroups
DISEASES!!!!!!!!!
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread
Azura

DISEASES!!!!!!!!!

AHHH im under a disease i believe i looked at my sffect bar and its not there i have a disease bc i fought this one magic sorcerer and he took lowered my attack strength and lowered my endurance. I had 65 strength now i have 41! i had 350 encumberance now i have 225! PLease tell me what to do. email me.

csmaster2002@yahoo.com

thank you
Post Sun Jun 09, 2002 11:22 pm

coradin
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

It sounds like you have been stat drained/cursed by something. You will need to use restore strength potions to regain your points.

Note: If you have any stat enhancing items equipped you need to remove them before using the potion.
Post Sun Jun 09, 2002 11:51 pm
Azura

name the stat enhancing items like examples bc im a newbie.
O yea the guy that cursed me was this one guy in a cave and he had a bunch of slaves in this one cage.
Post Sun Jun 09, 2002 11:55 pm

coradin
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Any item you can equip or wear that raises your attributes. For example my character currently has a ring that increases intelligence and willpower and a sheild that increases my strength.

I dont know what town you're near but you can pick up all the potions you need at the alchemist in Balmora.
Post Mon Jun 10, 2002 12:02 am
Fireteddy
City Guard
City Guard

Go to an Imperial Shrine (there's one in most major cities; using Divine Intervention spells/scrolls will teleport you to the nearest one), locate a brown monolith-type thing, and pay the 35 gold for Almsivi Restoration or Cure Disease. Repeat as nevessary.

Or you could just go to any alchemist to get a potion of Cure Blight Disease - from what you described, sounds like you've been hit with the Black-Heart Blight.

-Matt
Post Mon Jun 10, 2002 12:26 am
Spooner

Ack, my personality's at 5

I don't even know how it happened, but I lost all my personality. From 55 to 5... guess how easy it is to get someone to talk to me... (My wife says just like RL )

I guess I need to find some potions... I don't think a disease does this ??? Is there a shrine to help my personality and luck?
Post Mon Jun 10, 2002 3:14 am

MoonDragon
High Emperor
High Emperor

All shrines will have both cure disease options as well as restore attributes options. Use both, or only one, depending on what yyou need.
Post Mon Jun 10, 2002 4:01 am