Nosferatu Haven?
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Vampire

Author Thread
Guybrush Threepwood
High Emperor
High Emperor

Nosferatu Haven?

When do I get my second haven as a Nos? I already finished the dane and grout and still no new haven. I know where the haven is but never got any keys for it.
Post Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:38 am
Guybrush Threepwood
High Emperor
High Emperor

Heh, okay. That sucks. Apparently I have to wait till I meet Gary to get my second haven. I hate the original haven. Looks like some place where chimps had their way with it. I know everyone has their own say about mmorpg's but if done right they can be fun. I wouldn't mind if there was a WoD mmorpg. Various games had certain aspects of the game that worked really well. I'm sure if someone was actually innovative they could make a good WoD game that is appealing. I however would like it to keep the mature rating. I hate when games are watered down so much that they lose the feel of the universe they were trying to create. Anyway. Anyone have a screenshot of the Tremere chantry haven? Wanted to know if it was worth rolling up at tremere just to frolick around in it. Oh and the Nos haven if possible too.
Post Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:58 am
Acleacius
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Yeah that was disappointing about the long wait for the Nossie haven.
I just mod the dialogue files some so I get all havens and early.
I mostly play the Malk since the dialogue is so much fun, since you get the LA haven by being nice to LaCroix, to get the haven from Max you just need to change a line after you do the Golem and convience him you are a Tremere.
Also I changed Gary's dialogue to get the haven on the first meeting, instead of waiting till after rescuing Bartumus.
You know Malks have a way with words

Yes the Tremere haven is the nicest, (smaller thou) very elegant dark wood.
The best screenshot I have ever seen in Bloodlines has Heather in her Gothic outift standing near a beautiful vase (the same color as her pants) in the corner next to the 4 poster bed, is amazing

Not sure I have any pics small enough to post they are about 16 x 12 wallpaper size.
If I had used one of the upload sites before, I would post a link to a great screenshot, thou I have never used one and dont know a site to do it or how really
Not sure if anyone would explain it, please and thanks?
Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:11 am
Guybrush Threepwood
High Emperor
High Emperor

I am not sure how to resize either. Or I'd tell you. I have no idea how to edit the game whatsoever. I would have liked to take various screen shots from different angles in various fights I have. But I can't figure it out. Or see what I look like armed with certain guns in the different attire.
Post Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:32 am
Acleacius
King of the Realms
King of the Realms

Try putting this in your config.cfg located in your Vampire/cfg folder

bind "KP_HOME" "cam_yaw 135"
bind "KP_UPARROW" "cam_yaw 180"
bind "KP_PGUP" "cam_yaw 225"
bind "KP_LEFTARROW" "cam_yaw 90"
bind "KP_RIGHTARROW" "cam_yaw 270"
bind "KP_END" "cam_yaw 45"
bind "KP_DOWNARROW" "cam_yaw 0"