FAQ
Members
Usergroups
I have tested these mods all running together
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Morrowind - General

Author Thread

I have tested these mods all running together

To the people who wanna know but dont have to take my word for it just givin what ive seen and tried.

I have recently started a fresh game with the following mods all running in it as well and tested them all with a few cheat boosts just to make the travel and time easier and faster to check them faster. HERE GOES...

1Halls of Pain ***
2EBQ Artifact AKA Helm of Tohan *****
3Mandalore ***
4Entertainers ***** VERY FUNNY
5Balmora Abandoned Tower ** Needs something not sure what yet?
6Love Mod ***** If your a male you will give it 5 stars to hehehehe
7Dread Mod **** very good mod
8Balmora House * good job low stars cause i believe you can do better
9Silver Drake Boots *** very very good hunt for these
10Pet Enhance *** to me its not a cheat seems well balanced with play
11Lysandus *** very well done mod
12Luxury Estate **** excellent job very good placement to
13Legendary Objects ***** my personal favorite so far i still havent found them all but i love the challenge very nicely done.
14Daedra Hunter *** Another good one
15RoseTong 0.1 *** havent fully fully ran through this all the way but the begining seems fine havent seen a error.

Thats all of them the rating is 1 outta 5 and these are my opinions only. All of these plugins were running at the same time and a new game was started to do it. I had know problems as of yet and cant wait to try it again with MORE.

LAST NOTE: These are soley MY opinions just incase you were gonna spam it
Post Tue May 14, 2002 3:09 am

Me again for got one thing

By the way im pretty sure all of these are well balancef as far as not CHEATING i dont really like *billion Gold or all 100 stats and even minor cheats to play a real game. So all of these are fair games not cheats i dont download UBER CRAP...
Post Tue May 14, 2002 3:14 am

DaMat

Where are they...

Can you give me a link to some of the MODs you listed here. I dont have them all and i have looked but cant find any more. I have, EBQ Artifact AKA Helm of Tohan, Entertainers, Balmora House, Silver Drake Boots, Pet Enhance, where can I fond the rest? do you have direct links...
Post Tue May 14, 2002 3:47 am

Lookin for links

Email me at j.bassig@verizon.net if youwant i can give them to you if you cant find them through email. VIRUS FREE OF COURSE
Post Tue May 14, 2002 3:51 am

Swift Wind

Original Poster

Know me as Swift Wind Original Poster

If your having trouble finding any of the Plug ins i have listed send me an Email at j.bassig@verizon.net with which ones you need and ill email them to you in ZIP FORMAT i hope the original creator gods dont get mad.

LAST NOTE: I will be posting more unofficial tested plugins as a whole including the first ones same rating system. SOON And remember none of the mods i use have stat boosting gold enhancing cheats unless there well balanced. I DONT LIKE CHEATS once again my opinion
Post Tue May 14, 2002 4:03 am

Danicek
The Old One
The Old One

Re: Where are they...

quote:
Originally posted by DaMat
Can you give me a link to some of the MODs you listed here. I dont have them all and i have looked but cant find any more. I have, EBQ Artifact AKA Helm of Tohan, Entertainers, Balmora House, Silver Drake Boots, Pet Enhance, where can I fond the rest? do you have direct links...

Check out also Plugin Depot forum here on RPGDot. You will find several of them (not all) there.
Post Tue May 14, 2002 6:48 am
RyeDog
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Thanks, you flatter me...

Guest,

Thank you for your 4 stars regarding the underground luxury estate. I almost made the mistake of forgetting to make sure all containers were empty before I posted it. Luckily, a member of the forums pointed it out before i could have done irriversible damage to the morrowind community. That was a fun day, working on it, and i intend to release another project soon.

Ryedog
Post Tue May 14, 2002 7:01 am
Swift Wind

Your welcome my friend cant wait to see your next mod im personally looking for some kind of multiple floor tower maybe 25 floors. Each progressively harder etc harder creatures as you ascend the tower. Maybe a Powerful mage at the top with a gem that when used teleports you to the entrance of a nice dungeon. Upon roaming through this dungeon you fight random creatures. At one point you fight some HUGE creature guarding a glowing chest resting on a pillar of rock. You kill it and find a book on his corpse that sends you on a journey to find the magical item to unlock this chest which holds the mages most prized possesion. But it doesnt have to be an uber item.
Post Tue May 14, 2002 7:22 am