Dark Messiah of Might & Magic Beta Sign Ups @ Ubisoft
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > News Comments

Author Thread
Kalia
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Dark Messiah of Might & Magic Beta Sign Ups @ Ubisoft

Ubisoft is taking beta sign ups for its upcoming action RPG, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic. There are very limited spaces available, so head over <a href="https://secure.ubi.com/login/Login.aspx" target="_blank">here</a> for your chance.
Post Wed May 24, 2006 7:58 pm
Vidder
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Ubisoft Shop woes

Dark Messiah isnīt even mentioned on the ubisoft homepage. if i search for it i get: no game found!

This fits perfectly in the recent events which took place on the german ubisoft forums. All german special collectors editions of HOMM5 were shipped to the wrong adress (zipcodes were apparently shuffled and put together with SOME arbitrary adresses).
So the result is: Although the shipping began one week ago (with the notion of "fast shipping" on the order item) some buyers havenīt got their copy until now. Some people got two copies although they just ordered one and so on.

See this lamentation thread on the ubisoft forums. it holds 26 pages of angry customer replies but no single reply of someone in charge from ubisoft (aside from some uninformed moderators).
http://forums-de.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/8561015103/m/3901071244

So: Good luck on your order from the ubisoft shop...
Post Wed May 24, 2006 8:27 pm
txa1265
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

The login for the beta is incorrect - click here to go to the correct place.

Mike

Check out my blog.
Post Wed May 24, 2006 9:22 pm
Kalia
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

Click your link and click the link quoted in the article. They take you to the same place...or at least they took ME to the same place. *shrugs*
Post Wed May 24, 2006 9:40 pm
txa1265
Magister of the Light
Magister of the Light

quote:
Originally posted by Kalia
Click your link and click the link quoted in the article. They take you to the same place...or at least they took ME to the same place. *shrugs*

Strange .. because one takes me to the Ubi home page to log in (but complains since I have it set to 'remember my details', and the other to the start of the Dark Messiah beta signup.

Mike

Check out my blog.
Post Thu May 25, 2006 8:36 am
r3dshift
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

DArn, it requires a Steam account and I don't have one, nor do I intend to. *shrugs* Guess I'll have to wait till it gets leaked then...
Post Thu May 25, 2006 8:51 am
Kalia
Eager Tradesman
Eager Tradesman

I'll bet it's a stored cookies thing. The first time I went to the link before posting the article, I got the DMoMM sign up. Now when I click it, it takes me to the log in . Go figure.
Post Thu May 25, 2006 12:23 pm