Screenshots
   Videos

Miscellaneous
   Staff Members
   Privacy Statement

FAQ
Members
Usergroups
Bone Golem's made of Deva's blood . . . .
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Neverwinter Nights - Spoilers

Author Thread
Temptress
Purely Innocent
Purely Innocent

Bone Golem's made of Deva's blood . . . .

. . . .are fun to fight with but hell to hang with.

What to do? (I didn't try it the last time I played)

I made 2 bone golems with Laevora's blood, the angel fairy girlie that is being blooded by Vixthra's minions, and while they were useful in the tower they are quite a hinderance in the other areas. They are killing everybody good or evil. I also can't kill them due to pvp setting. Bah! I'm trying to go to the illithid slave trader place but they killed all the slaves. Then they killed all the illithid's. I don't have anyone to talk to! Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Aside from going back to an earlier save, which I will not do, is there a way to rid myself of these brutes? Even if I open up in multiplayer mode I can't kill them.

What to do?

-=>Loyal Member of the NFG<=-

"In the end, a shadow is only a passing thing."
Post Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:49 am
Lintra
Elf Friend
Elf Friend

@T - Just *how* do you get yourself in these situations? Bondage, bones, blood?

Anyway, I never tried that so, once again I can't help except to ask if you've tried 'speaking' with them? Also try right clicking on them to see if there is an 'odd' icon on the radial menu ... there might be a dispell option ... then again, there might not!!

Anyway, this sounds like an unusual set of circumstances - please let us know the out come.
Post Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:43 pm
Temptress
Purely Innocent
Purely Innocent

quote:
@T - Just *how* do you get yourself in these situations? Bondage, bones, blood?

Wow! The long or the short version, T ponders.

The short: How else do I abide my time, my friend?

Heh, Yes! I attempted conversation with them but the only grunt and turn to me. They are not animals so I cannot empathize either. They really aren't much but two big galoots that flank my sides in battle. I feel quite powerful walking around with them. Can you picture a lone female Drow with a tiefling warrior and a kobold companion, flanked by two bone golems? Who would dare attack us?

. . .what were we talking about?

Oh yes, Hmmmm, I haven't checked for a dispel button. I never use magic so I don't look for that. What a great idea. I hope it's there! (Well, I almost never use magic.) After all I still dunno what the class magic section is for. I don't think I've ever used it. Maybe I need a tutor.

. . . did I answer everything? I tend to get sidetracked.

Thanks again!

Loves ~T

Post Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:42 pm
Temptress
Purely Innocent
Purely Innocent

*sniffles*

I'm sad now. I had to destroy them. What did they ever do to me but save my life?
I healed them when they needed it and they killed enemies for us. They didn't
deserve this.

No dispel magic button. Lot's of magic buttons though. None of which I know how
to use as an epic ranger. Heh, I should go back and read my manual.

Alright, I had to go into multiplayer mode, load my save game, set full pvp settings
and when it loaded I killed them. Then I save the game in a new slot and exited. I
loaded game as per the usual SP mode and I am on my way.

Lonely,

Cold,

and Golemless.

*sniff* The trials of an adventurer.

Post Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:33 pm
dteowner
Shoegazer
Shoegazer

Murderess!

The NAAAP (National Association for the Advancement of Assembled People) is planning a candlelight vigil on Golem Isle.
RIP Red Wings How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!
Post Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:06 am
Temptress
Purely Innocent
Purely Innocent

T grabs dte's muppet head by the neck and shakes. She shakes so hard his plastic eyes start to pop out. She will stop when the chef cries out "Smorgasbord of Swedish Meatballs" followed by a firm: "I'm sorry Mistress, T"

I hate guilt trips.

Move along! Nothing to see hear! The answer is up there! *points up*

Post Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:43 am
dteowner
Shoegazer
Shoegazer

*kiss kiss*

HERE'S A MUPPET NEWS FLASH!

A candlelight vigil on Golem Island turned tragic tonight when a thunderstorm popped up out of nowhere and dumped several inches of rain on hundreds of golems gathered to mourn the tragic murder of two of their brethren. The rain caused several iron golems to rust to the point where they dropped their candles onto shorter flesh golems, resulting in numerous 3rd degree burns. A vigil for the injured vigil-goers has been planned, with all participants required to bring umbrellas. At this time, police have few leads in the murders that shocked the Underdark. Chief Delbert O'Dell stated, "We need the public's help to apprehend this perpetrator. We've pulled officers off the usual Drow Assassin cases to assist with this crime."

In a related story, famous rock band "The Electric Mayhem" has offered to play a benefit concert for the families of the victims.
RIP Red Wings How 'Bout Dem Cowboys!
Post Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:12 am
Lintra
Elf Friend
Elf Friend

@T - I am so glad to see you back. I missed your sense of humor!!

PS - How's married life treating you?
Post Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:45 pm
EverythingXen
Arch-villain
Arch-villain

I created enough to kill that whining little deva with my evil character and they were all dead moments after I encountered the dracolich. You were a victim of your own incredible kill power if you were able to kill the dracolich before it could do a measly 60 damage to a golem.

"The old world dies and with it the old ways. We will rebuild it as it should be, MUST be... Immortal!"

=Member of the Nonflamers Guild=
=Worshipper of the Written Word=
Post Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:29 pm
Temptress
Purely Innocent
Purely Innocent

quote:
PS - How's married life treating you?

Heh, Hmmmm. . . . .T takes Lintra by the arm and walks him to the Somewhat acrid Sandy Beach. "Come friend, let's chat elsewhere."

@EZ- Dunno why the initials tickle me so. I took a lot of blood from her too. However, my character wasn't evil and when I killed her by taking her blood I felt guilty. I went back to the previous save game and just bled her right before she died. I healed her too.

***BTW to all those that are interested in the Deva's Blood***

Even if you heal her she will still die after a certain amount of bloodletting. Don't be greedy unless you want to kill her.

On the other hand, I suppose, creating the golems could be construed as an evil deed since you have to cause the winged imp pain.

Now, dte, Follow Lintra and I to a place where I can berate you in a more private location. I wouldn't want everyone to see you weep. (On a side note concerning dte's last post: )

Post Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:50 pm
Lintra
Elf Friend
Elf Friend

@T - sorry 'bout that. Forgot where I was. Shan't happen again (anyways 'twas all dte's fault what with that post of his and all, it felt more ... ummmm .... sandy than usual).
Post Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:54 pm
Temptress
Purely Innocent
Purely Innocent

No apologies necessary, my friend. I just didn't want anyone else to bitch about it. After all, people don't come here for the show they come for something they need to know.

The show is someplace that's else. And that's where I am comfortable talking about my husband, the sexy drow ranger.

Post Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:41 pm