Usergroups
Have I....
  View previous topic :: View next topic
RPGDot Forums > Gothic 3 General

Author Thread
LocoBaxter
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

I gotta say i think the dragon slayers get the s cause they are all big and strong and do whaterver they want and the chicks dig dangerous men. Paladins are these guys that try and look tough but are really sensitive like firemagicians.

Thats why dragonslayers get the chicks, cause u pallys need to grow some hair on ur chest.
Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:03 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

I'd say Ore Baron is the thing to be if you want to get chicks. They're rugged, half-criminal, and badass.

Also, Lee seems a bit inspired by Maximus(from Gladiator), being a great general and all. I'd say he can get ladies just by looking in their direction..
Post Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:01 am
LocoBaxter
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

haha o ya i forgot about the orebarons, but actually im starting to think that its the Shadows that get the s cause of the bad ass armor.
Post Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:27 am
Bartacus
Il Buono
Il Buono

At some point this thread reminded me of another one: You know you've played Gothic to many time when you.. .
Anyone new to the forum should certainly try to search for that thread.
NFG member
Post Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:54 pm
LocoBaxter
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

maybe ill look at this thread u speak of.
Post Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:37 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

quote:
Originally posted by Uriziel
If you insist on telling them you are a mage, try summoning up a pet goblin skele for them....girls love pets.

Or a fluffy demon.
Post Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:22 pm
Maylander
High Emperor
High Emperor

Aye, it reminds me of that thread.

Yeah, nothing like a small demon to spice up your date. Or some other cool magic tricks like transformation - POOOFF * Shadowbeast*.. "Hey honey, where are you going?.. Why are you screaming.. ?". Or maybe not.

Do not use rain of fire though. Would turn the entire restaurant into a barbeque..
Post Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:14 pm
Paul999999
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

when Gothic 2 was close to release i checked the forums alot but it only makes things worse and makes the waiting longer , i dont post on the boards wich any more dont really care just want Gothic 3 so i'll just browse and if i see anything good i'll read it.
Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:52 am
LocoBaxter
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

and hey if the date turns out to be lame and shes all not what u want.......
just use fear . that oughta make sure she dont call ya
Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:10 am
Paul999999
Leader of the Senate
Leader of the Senate

um , what the hell are you guys talking about lol.

oh yeah quick question does any one know every faction you can join in the game? i dont really wanna read anything or spoil much from gothic 3 + im lazy so if every one could name every annouced faction.

I wanna try something new this time but im always the warrior type i dont like being a class where its good like a knight or a paladin something where i can be neutral like a Barbarian or a Gladiator.
Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:26 pm
Uriziel
Grand Mage
Grand Mage

I now know how to duly impress the common folk that surround us HIGH mages. Simply don your necromancer robe, then mount your valiant steed(mine is made by Schwin). Ride proudly through the streets asking any and all if there be dragons here. If they look at you funny, tell them not to worry because you have banished the sleeper......that ALWAYS impresses them. Next proudly display a captured orc axe(mine looks like a plastic sword from K-mart, but it has a profound impression upon the masses). They truly can't BELIEVE what they are seeing!!! A captured ORC axe!!

Since you have there undivided attention, you should refrain from boasting to much........let them stand in awe of you. And they WILL!!! You will be surprised how wide a mouth can open in awe as they look at you and hear your divine words! But please understand they are common folk, so they can only take in your greatness for a short time. Their brains overload if you overly impress them. Just tell them that Xardas knows how to contact you if they ever need you

And when the blue paladins come don't worry. Their task is to protect the mighty mage...chosen of Innos! Be gentle with them, and even offer gifts. I promise you they WILL appreciate you handing over your finest sword to them. Can you imagine their delight when they recieve such a great gift from a HIGH mage! Shortly after this, they will offer you the HIGH robe of whiteness. Don't disappoint them by refusing. It fits very snugly, and wraps your arms behind your back, but it IS important to them. It is the best gift they have to offer, so be polite. We HIGH mages are the diplomats of Innos, so we must endure certain indignities

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:38 pm
Sem
Solid as a Rock
Solid as a Rock

quote:
Originally posted by Paul999999
oh yeah quick question does any one know every faction you can join in the game? i dont really wanna read anything or spoil much from gothic 3 + im lazy so if every one could name every annouced faction.

Thanks to G3's new guild and profession system things aren't so simple anymore, like in G2. I've explained it all in one of the spoiling threads, so you'd better read themyourself.
Post Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:29 pm
LocoBaxter
Head Merchant
Head Merchant

quote:
Originally posted by Uriziel
I now know how to duly impress the common folk that surround us HIGH mages. Simply don your necromancer robe, then mount your valiant steed(mine is made by Schwin). Ride proudly through the streets asking any and all if there be dragons here. If they look at you funny, tell them not to worry because you have banished the sleeper......that ALWAYS impresses them. Next proudly display a captured orc axe(mine looks like a plastic sword from K-mart, but it has a profound impression upon the masses). They truly can't BELIEVE what they are seeing!!! A captured ORC axe!!

Since you have there undivided attention, you should refrain from boasting to much........let them stand in awe of you. And they WILL!!! You will be surprised how wide a mouth can open in awe as they look at you and hear your divine words! But please understand they are common folk, so they can only take in your greatness for a short time. Their brains overload if you overly impress them. Just tell them that Xardas knows how to contact you if they ever need you

And when the blue paladins come don't worry. Their task is to protect the mighty mage...chosen of Innos! Be gentle with them, and even offer gifts. I promise you they WILL appreciate you handing over your finest sword to them. Can you imagine their delight when they recieve such a great gift from a HIGH mage! Shortly after this, they will offer you the HIGH robe of whiteness. Don't disappoint them by refusing. It fits very snugly, and wraps your arms behind your back, but it IS important to them. It is the best gift they have to offer, so be polite. We HIGH mages are the diplomats of Innos, so we must endure certain indignities

haha i do hope this has never happend to u in real life, mate
Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:22 am

Goto page Previous  1, 2